Looks like Leeds is on

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
from Wossy...

"At the moment he's hoping to be fit to do London on Tuesday so should definitely be able to do Leeds I think."

Peter

if he cancels i'm gonna set myself on fire. i am flying over there specially for this.

If RAH goes ahead, you would think Leeds will. If RAH is cancelled, we gotta wait and see if another two days is enough. If this happens, the wait to see whether Leeds is on will be unbearable!

I'm so glad all of you seem to have some idea about what's going on. I would be lost without this forum.

I can't find any other sources of information, and the RAH is my first ever Morrissey gig - hopefully! Why oh why did I wait all these years to see him live...

Here's hoping Moz is better for Tues night. I don't want him keeling over again out of a sense of obligation though.

If RAH goes ahead, you would think Leeds will. If RAH is cancelled, we gotta wait and see if another two days is enough. If this happens, the wait to see whether Leeds is on will be unbearable!

i hope it is cos i have took the calculated risk and bought a ticket on ebay for leeds ! i have a good feelin about it but will still be keeping a toot on the post gig posts tonight ! it would be a hoot if he came on to never played symphonies -" reflecting from my death bed..." etc etc !

6pm Akbars Greek Street. I'll buy you a poppadom.

Peter

Last of the big spenders, hey?

Am working on it...mite just turn up w/out a tkt and see wot's available. I know that's sacrilege bearing in mind wot's happened in recent years but needs must and all that...

Me and my beloved will be there.
Nobody else going for a booze in the Stone Roses bar after then?

The front door sign says: "Take me out tonight...where there's music, and there's people who are young and alive"

Be rude not to ;)

It's looking good for worship of the Mozfather (see below)

On the 02 Leeds Academy Website;

Morrissey
O2 Academy Leeds would like to inform all customers that Morrissey's show on Thur 29th Oct is going ahead and he is fit and well to perform. Support comes from Doll and the Kicks.

EDIT: I've found the ticket a home, sorry!

Hi folks, I have one spare standing ticket for this gig. Drop me a PM if you're interested - I'll be picking up emails all day tomorrow.

It's face value + booking fees, £35. I can meet you outside the venue.

Cheers,
James

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom