Morrissey Culture Show soon!!

Hellie

Lost
Morrissey is on the Culture Show on BBC 2 at 6.55. Not sure if its an interview or not but can't beleive he's been on UK TV three times in eight days!!

Morrissey, The Culture Show.....

...It may have been posted but according to my paper, (authority on everything!) Morrissey is on tonight at 6.55pm BBC2.

@ Hellie, we may have been having the same thought at the same time. I suggest you seek help ASAP!..:)

I'm colouring with my daughter. I'm scared I'm gonna miss this! How shall I get around her to watch it?

Just tell her if it wasn't for daddy she would have no food and nowhere to live etc....lol!

Just tell her if it wasn't for daddy she would have no food and nowhere to live etc....lol!

I can't believe I just uttered the words 'please let me watch Morrissey!' to my 6 year old daughter.

@ Hellie. You poor thing, me as a soul mate, just when you thought life couldn't be worse..:)

@ Drew a swallow. I could sense your panic and i only hope she said yes..:)

My daughter: "I'm gonna draw a picture of Morrissey for you"

Huzzah! My baby is now colouring happily. Only for Mozz would I feel like a bad dad!

Trust me you have to use every trick in the book to get some "me time" with children.And never feel guilty.We can only to our best.and staying sane is the most important thing!!

Mozz wasn't mentioned in the intro by the lovely Lauren Laverne?!?!?!?

have we missed it yet? I'm missing The One and Only for this shite!

I have to say that I've loved Beirut for a while.

Back
Top Bottom