Morrissey Culture Show soon!!

WTF?? Not even mentioned as being in next week's show? Not in this weeks show. What gives? Has someone vetoed it?

Peter

Well I have just wasted a part of my life waiting for that...damn!

What happened there?! It was in my newspaper and it was on the Sky Information thingy but NOTHING! :eek:

f***s sake, whose idea was it to to sit and watch that shite?

This isn't the first time Culture Show screwed us. :mad:

However, I'm bit happy to find that BBC 2 started showing foreign language films again after more than 10 years.

Aarrrggghhhhh...its even listed on Ceefax!!

An hour i shall never get back.:(

God awful old bloke with the guitar at the end.:eek:

I'm sending this email to [email protected]:

It was listed that Tim Samuels 'tracked down' Morrissey and asked questions from 20 years ago.

From the BBC website:

"Tim Samuels tracks down his childhood hero Morrissey, and plays him the tapes from his first interview with the star, recorded 20 years ago in Manchester when Tim was 13 and writing for the Vegetarian Society magazine. How will his hero worship go down?"

Last year you gave your 'Living icon' award to Attenborough after Morrissey really won it. This is the second time since then you have listed a Morrissey related piece not to be shown.

Is this just a desperate attempt to gain viewers or is something more sinister going on?

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=83813

Hugh Clark,
West Lothian

I've just put my daughter to bed, I was about to BBC i-player it...but looks like I've saved myself that little prob.

It was listed on the BBC website:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/listing...filename=20080209/20080209_1855_4224_22841_50

"Tim Samuels tracks down his childhood hero Morrissey, and plays him the tapes from his first interview with the star, recorded 20 years ago in Manchester when Tim was 13 and writing for the Vegetarian Society magazine. How will his hero worship go down?"

I can only assume it was a last minute editing issue :(

M23 - I guess we pressed send at the same time :)

I've also sent an email asking for an explanation - if enough of us threaten a fatwa they are bound to show it next week!

they could have at least apologised it wasnt shown or when it will be, although before slagging the bbc, maybe moz's people pulled it for whatever reason?

I think Hellie should say sorry to the whole forum for getting all our hopes up! I couldn't imagine being THAT cruel.

Is that how you get your kicks young lady?

LOL!

I think Hellie should say sorry to the whole forum for getting all our hopes up! I couldn't imagine being THAT cruel.

Is that how you get your kicks young lady?

LOL!

:tears:

AFTER FRIDAY 25 I'm getting accustomed to dissapointment.

@ Kewpie. Can't you allow me 5 minutes on my moral high horse without exposing me as a hypocrite?..:)

Hellie's not even around so the joke doesn't even work. You see timing is everything in comedy..:)

The show was really crap this week, on top of the disappointment!

*edit* Oh she IS around and i got a tearful smiley. Guilt trips don't work on me..........Damn it i'm sorry! Don't cry little one..:)

Back
Top Bottom