Morrissey Culture Show soon!!

@ Hellie. Wow, i've had flu all week too. This is scary! And it looks like we were BOTH wrong at virtually the same time..:)

And don't be fed up, i predict that Margaret Thatcher will die this week. There are always reasons to be optimistic.

@ Hellie. Wow, i've had flu all week too. This is scary! And it looks like we were BOTH wrong at virtually the same time..:)

And don't be fed up, i predict that Margaret Thatcher will die this week. There are always reasons to be optimistic.

Whoaa Maggie Thatcher?:eek:I had a dream the other night she came for tea!!!

Now i'm scared.:confused:

@ Hellie, lol, that is scary. It would be a good opportunity to boil up some strychnine for the old bag.

I wonder why Moz wasn't on then, 'cause it seems strange for it to be so widely advertised?

Looks like old Moz would be late for his own funeral..:)

And the old guy on the guitar rocked, i thought.

ffs I sat there all night waiting for this, which c*** made me do it?

love

Grim

I'll hold my hands up at this point..:)

It's a special trick..:)

I'll hold my hands up at this point..:)

we all know how he is typing, but never mind that so he is Alan, the c*** that had me sat here all culturally unaware!

love

Grim

we all know how he is typing, but never mind that so he is Alan, the c*** that had me sat here all culturally unaware!

love

Grim

But it had K D Lang....they both seem to need big trousers nowadays!

Man, KD Lang looked like Morrissey and Paul Heatons love child!

Great voice though, but leave the chip butties alone honey..:)

Aarrrggghhhhh...its even listed on Ceefax!!

An hour i shall never get back.:(

God awful old bloke with the guitar at the end.:eek:

Seasik steve int that bad. Is faiirly good blues music, guess you have to be into blues a bit. Is quite good what he does considering he only uses 2 strings on the electric!

I'm sending this email to [email protected]:

It was listed that Tim Samuels 'tracked down' Morrissey and asked questions from 20 years ago.

From the BBC website:

"Tim Samuels tracks down his childhood hero Morrissey, and plays him the tapes from his first interview with the star, recorded 20 years ago in Manchester when Tim was 13 and writing for the Vegetarian Society magazine. How will his hero worship go down?"

Last year you gave your 'Living icon' award to Attenborough after Morrissey really won it. This is the second time since then you have listed a Morrissey related piece not to be shown.

Is this just a desperate attempt to gain viewers or is something more sinister going on?

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=83813

Hugh Clark,
West Lothian

I think as MANY PEOPLE AS POSS should write to them, as it will make them pay more attention if more than a few write, and more likely to get answers. come on evey all, send a heated but POLITE email to [email protected]

Last edited:
Just got this

Dear Karin
Many thanks for your email to the Culture Show - we're very sorry that you were disappointed at Morrissey not featuring in the programme as promised on 9th February. Unfortunately Morrissey fell ill on the day that we were due to film with him and our publicity material is sent out some weeks beforehand and so occasionally this sort of situation arises where a feature is delayed for a few weeks and our content unavoidably has to change. We are endeavouring to bring this item to you in the next few weeks and will do our very best to ensure the correct information is trailed in the previous week's programme. For future reference, the most up-to-date listings for the programme can usually be found on our website www.bbc.co.uk/cultureshow if you're able to check there.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this instance.

Thanks for watching.

Best wishes

Laura Stevens

The Culture Show

Just got this

Dear Karin
Many thanks for your email to the Culture Show - we're very sorry that you were disappointed at Morrissey not featuring in the programme as promised on 9th February. Unfortunately Morrissey fell ill on the day that we were due to film with him and our publicity material is sent out some weeks beforehand and so occasionally this sort of situation arises where a feature is delayed for a few weeks and our content unavoidably has to change. We are endeavouring to bring this item to you in the next few weeks and will do our very best to ensure the correct information is trailed in the previous week's programme. For future reference, the most up-to-date listings for the programme can usually be found on our website www.bbc.co.uk/cultureshow if you're able to check there.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this instance.

Thanks for watching.

Best wishes

Laura Stevens

The Culture Show

Hmmm. They must try harder.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom