Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY DOING NOTHING 12 JANUARY 2024, PARIS" (January 14, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-doing-nothing

Fairly sure that’s a pen, not a vape.

full

full

full

photographs by Rudolph Vaselino.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
its a pen and he has a big white blank space behind him just waiting to be signed when no one is looking.
stein.
picasso.
morrissey.

You're always ready with your knowledge and must put a lot of time and effort into researching. Even at 3am in the morning! That's dedication. M should show some respect for you guys and David. It's always appreciated.

Also, the reason I remember that so vividly is because he looked gorgeous and sounded gorgeous. I thought it might not be live but it was evident long before the word screw up that it was. That blue velvet jacket is too much, lol.
I rewatched that video over xmas again and sent it to a friend with the comment 'Moz Matineé Idol' because he looked so good.

He looks just awful. What style are those pants? Why would he think they look good? Makes no sense.
It’s one thing to criticize his art or his actions, but to go after his looks like this is just in really bad taste.

He looks just awful. What style are those pants? Why would he think they look good? Makes no sense.
None of what he is wearing goes together, and it wouldn't kill him to get some tailoring done, especially on an overcoat. Bryan Ferry and Brett Anderson have great casual style and great overcoats, there's no excuse for this sloppy mess. The pants look like they might be those awful flares he wears all the time. Someone should burn them.

The trousers look comfortable though. I guess you get to a certain age and prioritise what you like and what is comfortable over giving a toss what others think. Can you imagine being in your 60s and squeezing yourself into tiny jeans? Still has better fashion sense than a lot of guys his age.

The trousers look comfortable though. I guess you get to a certain age and prioritise what you like and what is comfortable over giving a toss what others think. Can you imagine being in your 60s and squeezing yourself into tiny jeans? Still has better fashion sense than a lot of guys his age.
I don't think anyone is expecting him to wear skinny jeans, just clothes that fit properly and don't look like they were rolled up in a ball before he put them on. There's no logical reason to wear those terrible flares, the tops of those will fit like any other jean, the leg is a real problem and I think he almost tripped on them on stage before, so if he wants a hip replacement, cool.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to wear skinny jeans, just clothes that fit properly and don't look like they were rolled up in a ball before he put them on. There's no logical reason to wear those terrible flares, the tops of those will fit like any other jean, the leg is a real problem and I think he almost tripped on them on stage before, so if he wants a hip replacement, cool.
Maybe buy him some new trousers and throw them at him next time you see him live 🤣

I would! If I ever planned to see him live again, but I don't, because :( he probably would not show up :mad:
Do you know his size?
I don’t know him that well, no.
I think this deserves its own thread though, we can try to guess his waist and length size and we can all chip in to get him some nice comfortable but fashionable leg wear.

Imagine getting riled up by a pair of jeans your favorite pop star wears on a private vacation.

I don’t know him that well, no.
I think this deserves its own thread though, we can try to guess his waist and length size and we can all chip in to get him some nice comfortable but fashionable leg wear.
I think the 504s he used to wear are fine, pls contact SER and get back to me. Thanks.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but he def vapes. It's not a pen. He's not posing. It's not a well known fact but a fact nonetheless that Moz is a regular vaper. I've literally seen him do a hit on stage lol. at cruel world fest he does it at 45:19.

Can’t be good for his Barrett’s oesophagus.

Surely it can't be, he needs to look after his voice. Someone on Twitter says it's a Kazoo?
Oh yes, I can definitely see him trawling the streets of Paris playing a wind instrument. Pied piper eat your heart out.

It's amazing the shit people with come up with to escape the truth. Unbelievable. He vapes. Confirmed. He's done it on stage while being filmed. And if he does that's his prerogative.

The bigger question is why are certain people throwing up such nonsensical items that they are adamant this is rather than accepting he vapes? Why do they desperately want to believe it's anything other than what it actually is? Why is it so important to them that he doesn't vape?

There is comfort in illusion, I guess. But I don't understand their weird way of thinking at all. Life must be hard if you have to invent all sorts of different scenarios constantly to keep yourself as distanced as possible from realism, truth and basic logic.

Oh yes, I can definitely see him trawling the streets of Paris playing a wind instrument. Pied piper eat your heart out.

It's amazing the shit people with come up with to escape the truth. Unbelievable. He vapes. Confirmed. He's done it on stage while being filmed. And if he does that's his prerogative.

He should stop asking for cigarettes during Our Frank and change the lyric to “give me a watermelon hit,” before taking his vape out of his pocket akin to in that video and puffing away. Then start throwing used vapes to the crowd instead of shirts.

He should stop asking for cigarettes during Our Frank and change the lyric to “give me a watermelon hit,” before taking his vape out of his pocket akin to in that video and puffing away. Then start throwing used vapes to the crowd instead of shirts.
Absolutely! The newly updated mozzer - moving with the times.

Back
Top Bottom