morrissey frink thread!

moz11.jpg

so gentle and kind

I wanted to mention that I have some writing about
Steven Patrick at another site.
It's adult and I'm told it's pretty good.
If anyone would like to peruse it just Personal Message me
and I shall send you a link!

This is very cool :)

Thought these had nice pics. From sidesplitting on youtube.

awww, I cried, these are so beautiful...
now im in a totally 'i miss Moz' downer, and just as i was managing to drag myself up from the pits of despair. :tears:

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOHHHHHHHHH AMAZING!!! IMPRESSIVE!!!! Hahahahaahhaa... I looooooove it!!!! Wow!!!! Absolutely incredible, outstanding!!!! You should sell them CM!

:D Calm down, Ceci - it's only some balls of wool rearranged. Although this one does seem to have a will of its own when it comes to adding chest hair....

chesthairwatermarked.jpg

Lots of people have suggested that I make dolls to sell, but I'm afraid the hours of labour involved make it unviable.

:D Calm down, Ceci - it's only some balls of wool rearranged. Although this one does seem to have a will of its own when it comes to adding chest hair....

chesthairwatermarked.jpg

Lots of people have suggested that I make dolls to sell, but I'm afraid the hours of labour involved make it unviable.

His quiff is fab!

chesthairwatermarked.jpg

Wow. I think there needs to be a full length stop-motion knitted Morrissey movie. This is so tender and amazing to me. I'm in love.

chesthairwatermarked.jpg

Is he piercing himself with that needle? :eek:

Still, he's HAWT. The quiff alone is a work of art. Looks like real hair.

Nice moobs, too :p

Kate, your dolls are fabulous :D
It's the first older Mozzer, isn't it? It's amazing. I'm still in love with the first Mozzy/Marr I saw, back at LJ.

Back
Top Bottom