morrissey frink thread!

Time to stick a bit of moob-hair on the newbie....

helpfulcopy.jpg

Awww, they're helping each other. These are so good.

Thanks Sol for posting this.

What a lovely video.
So cute, so confident, yet so shy.

"I don't want to stuff Cilla!" :sweet:

This video is so promising to me. I have this idea in my head that some day I'll meet him and we'll be able to discuss things, but my perception of him based on interviews is that he's very guarded and difficult to talk to. This false perception makes me afraid of him intellectually, like I could squeeze him and hold him all day in my daydreams, but we don't sit around comparing metaphors or anything because my ideas are too out there or his train of thought is English and mine American or whatever. Here for a second he waxes philosophic about the boat at the end and I get it, you know, maybe for a few minutes a day we could be brainy together. This is of course the daydream where we're together all day which is craziness and I'm not asking you to enable me or anything, but I LOVE that he's talking symbols here which is a thing that I do that I have to turn off in order to talk to people or appear normal. I mean sometimes it slips out, enough that my friends are convinced I'm weird, but...oh nevermind. Morrissey is very handsome in this clip. The birds are all chirpy as he talks, They're saying "Hey, one of us is chatty in the convertible down there!"

Last edited by a moderator:
How lovely that you made a doll of yourself Kate! Its brilliant. Moz and Kate hugging...how lovely:):)(but please dont stick that needle in his chest, not without anaesthetic first):eek:

:confused: Isn't it two members of a colony of knitted Mozzers?

I love them! :)

So sorry Kate:(:( I just looked at it again and saw that it was the Moz holding baby Moz on the right and not one of you.....sorry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

How lovely that you made a doll of yourself Kate! Its brilliant. Moz and Kate hugging...how lovely:):)(but please dont stick that needle in his chest, not without anaesthetic first):eek:

So sorry Kate:(:( I just looked at it again and saw that it was the Moz holding baby Moz on the right and not one of you.....sorry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You think I look like a 50 year old man with sideburns and a dodgy bling penchant?

I don't know whether to laugh or rip your ears off!

Time to stick a bit of moob-hair on the newbie....

helpfulcopy.jpg

"This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you". ;)

Those are absolutely wonderful, Kate. :clap:

I wonder what your significant others (the ones who have one) think of you wanting to make out with Morrissey? Or do you all keep it secret?

You're not serious. My response to this... :rolleyes: which incidentally is also my husband's response.
Please don't read too much into it. We all want to make out with Morrissey. It's no secret. :p

I wonder what your significant others (the ones who have one) think of you wanting to make out with Morrissey? Or do you all keep it secret?

You're not serious. My response to this... :rolleyes: which incidentally is also my husband's response.
Please don't read too much into it. We all want to make out with Morrissey. It's no secret. :p

What she said. :D My husband finds it cute and just laughs at me. :o Or rolls eyes.

Whoops, no I didn't direct this question to you in particular...
and also I wasn't so serious. Sure you can find other people attractive.
I'm sure though, that there are men who are jealous of Moz if their wives give him too much attention.;)

I love your dolls, The Cat's Mother. Very nice.

Thanks Sol for posting this.

What a lovely video.
So cute, so confident, yet so shy.

"I don't want to stuff Cilla!" :sweet:

what they all said, and more thanks again. this made me feel so much better, (ive got the lurgy *coughs all over screen*) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, no I didn't direct this question to you in particular...
and also I wasn't so serious. Sure you can find other people attractive.
I'm sure though, that there are men who are jealous of Moz if their wives give him too much attention.;)

I love your dolls, The Cat's Mother. Very nice.

Well, just listening to Morrissey is giving him way too much attention. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if my husband didn’t nag me about that, I might want to make out with him!! ;):D

My 37 year old husband mainly rolls his eyes but he is also relieved to know that I'm turned on by a nearly 50 year old man with eye crinkles, a little tummy paunch and grey hair. ;)

snap, LOL
but he does get a little jealous, he lives with it though because he knows how HAPPY Moz makes me and that i wouldnt be the person I am without him in my life. :D

My 37 year old husband mainly rolls his eyes but he is also relieved to know that I'm turned on by a nearly 50 year old man with eye crinkles, a little tummy paunch and grey hair. ;)

snap, LOL
but he does get a little jealous, he lives with it though because he knows how HAPPY Moz makes me and that i wouldnt be the person I am without him in my life. :D

Men... when your old lady's happy, everyone wins! :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom