Morrissey papped going to bookstore!

But better a bookstore than a videostore, eh? I think dirty books are grrrreeeeeattttt!

Not quite an adult bookstore, but I love Mozzer checking out the selection of treats inside of a Pigalle sex shop (July 1992, Paris).

q922.jpg

Here's His Mozzernesss posing in front of some one-handed literature (also July 1992, Paris).
q928.jpg

I like a dirty Mozzer.

I don't see Moz living in Malibu, if only for the peaceful seclusion. I wonder where this rumour started. Malibu is a bit far off from all his favorite restaurants, bookstores and record shops. And it's very chi-chi trendy. I think he's more of a West Hollywood type or somewhere in that area.

Probably started the way all Morrissey rumours start. One fan speculates or imagines something, then ten fans repeat it as if it's fact.

The only recent info about Morrissey's living arrangements have come from a Russell Brand interview, where he said Morrissey is still living in hotels.

I don't see Moz living in Malibu, if only for the peaceful seclusion. I wonder where this rumour started. Malibu is a bit far off from all his favorite restaurants, bookstores and record shops. And it's very chi-chi trendy. I think he's more of a West Hollywood type or somewhere in that area.

Probably started the way all Morrissey rumours start. One fan speculates or imagines something, then ten fans repeat it as if it's fact.

The only recent info about Morrissey's living arrangements have come from a Russell Brand interview, where he said Morrissey is still living in hotels.

Yeah, but consider the source! :p

Actually, I don't think Moz lives in Malibu, either. If so, why would he live in a particular hotel in L.A. for so long? I don't see him living in sleepy, secluded Malibu. But he might enjoy dropping by for a visit once in a while. He can go visit Barbie and Ken... ;) Oh gawd, now that'll be the next false rumour -- Moz has these lerv-slaves (well, Barbie's mostly a beard, but she can be Mozzer's sextoy, too) named Ken and Barbie tucked away in a secret lurve nest (a dream home) in Malibooty. :rolleyes:

It's so ridiculous the stuff I read on here about Moz having it off with his attractive/not-so-attractive PAs, too. Whatever.

But more to the point, I take issue with sweetness522's strange reasoning about Moz as a WeHo person. Not that there's anything wrong with Moz being a WeHo person, and he did live there seemingly happily for several years. But I'm confused by the rationale sweetness522 gives: so Malibooty is chi-chi trendy (okay) but WeHo is not? :confused: If anything, my perception of WeHo is that it's ultra trendy and full of slebs, more so than Malibooty. That's why the fookin' paps hang out in WeHo (see La Cienega pap viddy)! Duh. I'm going to hazard a guess that sweetness522 does not know L.A. very well. Maybe that's because she lists her location as NYC and seems to spout strange notions about Malibooty being "chi-chi trendy" as opposed to WeHo.

I don't go to Malibu all that often, but I do frequent the town just below it quite often. This seaside town south of Malibooty is full of famous film folx and has a higher per capita income than Beverly Hills. It's very wealthy but not as trendy as WeHo. I feel perfectly comfortable walking around in the town south of Malibu in my dull duds, whereas I feel like I only get away with looking the way I do in WeHo because they don't expect most actual dykes to look like the fabu fictional characters of the L-Word.

Yeah, but consider the source! :p

Actually, I don't think Moz lives in Malibu, either. If so, why would he live in a particular hotel in L.A. for so long? I don't see him living in sleepy, secluded Malibu. But he might enjoy dropping by for a visit once in a while. He can go visit Barbie and Ken... ;) Oh gawd, now that'll be the next false rumour -- Moz has these lerv-slaves (well, Barbie's mostly a beard, but she can be Mozzer's sextoy, too) named Ken and Barbie tucked away in a secret lurve nest (a dream home) in Malibooty. :rolleyes:

It's so ridiculous the stuff I read on here about Moz having it off with his attractive/not-so-attractive PAs, too. Whatever.

But more to the point, I take issue with sweetness522's strange reasoning about Moz as a WeHo person. Not that there's anything wrong with Moz being a WeHo person, and he did live there seemingly happily for several years. But I'm confused by the rationale sweetness522 gives: so Malibooty is chi-chi trendy (okay) but WeHo is not? :confused: If anything, my perception of WeHo is that it's ultra trendy and full of slebs, more so than Malibooty. That's why the fookin' paps hang out in WeHo (see La Cienega pap viddy)! Duh. I'm going to hazard a guess that sweetness522 does not know L.A. very well. Maybe that's because she lists her location as NYC and seems to spout strange notions about Malibooty being "chi-chi trendy" as opposed to WeHo.

I don't go to Malibu all that often, but I do frequent the town just below it quite often. This seaside town south of Malibooty is full of famous film folx and has a higher per capita income than Beverly Hills. It's very wealthy but not as trendy as WeHo. I feel perfectly comfortable walking around in the town south of Malibu in my dull duds, whereas I feel like I only get away with looking the way I do in WeHo because they don't expect most actual dykes to look like the fabu fictional characters of the L-Word.

Mel, I really dont understand why you have to take everything SO personally! chill out.

Tags
paparazzi photo
Back
Top Bottom