Morrissey's music isn't for women

I honestly thought my glory hole was different from other people, sorry for confusion.
Stop spamming my thread, schizo anon. By the way, you were right about me being lonely. The "girl" I met on /r9k/ was actually a trap. Feels bad man.
Ptbw9yH.jpg

Hey, sorry about being schizo right (or: left... my fluidity),
I love you as a catholic virgin ( Stop spamming my thread, schizo anon. By the way, you were right about me being lonely. The "girl" I met on /r9k/ was actually a trap. Feels bad man.)
It made me laugh, so you're' ok, (whether it's thru' or not (calm down virgin!)

Stop spamming my thread, schizo anon. By the way, you were right about me being lonely. The "girl" I met on /r9k/ was actually a trap. Feels bad man.
Ptbw9yH.jpg

Awe! I’m sorry! This is not a good Christmas present! Are you ok? You should register here with a username!

Gracias a viva hate por responderme ,me la pase defendiendote de los ataques de anonimo ,pero aun asi ni me respondiste ,bue asi seras,,

I was being facetious. You don't actually have to make me a burrito, and you obviously can't. Perhaps Viva was being hyperbolic? I don't know. I personally think M's great live. Have a Merry Christmas, Luji. It was nice talking to you.
Graciass tambien te deseo feliz navidad ,apesar de las cosas que nos dijimos , ambos creemos en Dios y me parece que muy en el fooondo sos bueno.... la pase bien charlando con vos, pero afloja con las mujeres ,mira que seguro vas a terminar con una eh!!! Feliz navidad pasala bien y viva Morrissey!!!! Aproposito viva hate nunca me contesto pero vos siii gracias apesar de que soy del tercer mundo te mantenes en contacto bien por vos,y cuando nos encontremos en otro hilo recordame quien sos ,porque aqui hay muchos anonimos!!!!

Gracias a viva hate por responderme ,me la pase defendiendote de los ataques de anonimo ,pero aun asi ni me respondiste ,bue asi seras,,
Graciass tambien te deseo feliz navidad ,apesar de las cosas que nos dijimos , ambos creemos en Dios y me parece que muy en el fooondo sos bueno.... la pase bien charlando con vos, pero afloja con las mujeres ,mira que seguro vas a terminar con una eh!!! Feliz navidad pasala bien y viva Morrissey!!!! Aproposito viva hate nunca me contesto pero vos siii gracias apesar de que soy del tercer mundo te mantenes en contacto bien por vos,y cuando nos encontremos en otro hilo recordame quien sos ,porque aqui hay muchos anonimos!!!!

I don’t know why you keep mentioning my name. I don’t speak Spanish and I’m not going to use a translator.

This is what it's now come to. Morrissey was once known for his treasured insights and vocals. He now inspires misogynist incels. What's to be done, other than to laugh at so much foolishness on display?

This is what it's now come to. Morrissey was once known for his treasured insights and vocals. He now inspires misogynist incels. What's to be done, other than to laugh at so much foolishness on display?

There are plenty of other things you could be doing. Do them and quit being a whining c***.

The best thing to give incels this Xmas is the cold shoulder. Barring that, a box of chalks, as they like to going around fetishising victimhood all the time as they do.

There are plenty of other things you could be doing. Do them and quit being a whining c***.
Based.
Being a whining c*** is your dream
The best thing to give incels this Xmas is the cold shoulder. Barring that, a box of chalks, as they like to going around fetishising victimhood all the time as they do.
Oh yes, it's the dream of everyone,
you
whining c***
Cringe.

Back
Top Bottom