Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

This "I-don't-wanna-know" moment was brought to you by CG's innocence. :rolleyes:

Okay. So from reading here and there, it sounds like your college living situation is not working out. Is this true and if so, is this what's making you experience spontaeous fits of tears?

I have to leave school cuz I iz just a po' ghetto chick who ain't got da big monies to stay.

In short, I don't have $22,000 so I have to withdraw...yes, this is causing me to spontaneously cry throughout the day

I'm a wimp.

I have to leave school cuz I iz just a po' ghetto chick who ain't got da big monies to stay.

In short, I don't have $22,000 so I have to withdraw...yes, this is causing me to spontaneously cry throughout the day

I'm a wimp.

Pell Grants? Financial Aid? Nothing? I know California schools are struggling because our budget is all screwed up, but aren't you on the East Coast?

Okay, I'm sure you've looked into all of this, but don't worry, it'll work out. You'll get an edumacation. I just have a feeling.

Pell Grants? Financial Aid? Nothing? I know California schools are struggling because our budget is all screwed up, but aren't you on the East Coast?

Okay, I'm sure you've looked into all of this, but don't worry, it'll work out. You'll get an edumacation. I just have a feeling.

I've tried...but I'm like...too rich for aid but too po' to pay out of pocket. *sigh*

Thanks. I'm going to assume your feelings are usually right:thumb: (or atleast I hope so:D)

lol wtf?:

Morrissey Come Out Of The Closet

A Song Written By Ian William Schultz

Morrissey, we don’t care but just stop worrying about the public's reaction,
we all know it,
just come out of the closet

Morrissey just come out of the closet

The ladies will still think you’re a handsome devil
and the guys will think what they always thought.
You claim you’re not interested in sex, hey, I don’t really care about sex but I still wouldn’t mind to have a nice f***.
Morrissey, you should just admit you like boys…

You can now have the one you always thought you couldn’t have if you just admitted it to yourself,
you can go hold hands with William and not say “it was really nothing” cause it was a nice bit of cock in ass so…

You may be a charming man but you're such a liar to yourself,
you may be right about a lot of things like the fact is Meat is murder,
the Royal family sucks balls,
the government is evil but you need to just admit you’re a puff…

Nobody gives a f***,
Morrissey please come out of the closet,
this is a plea from the British public,

1)Give me a refund for Liverpool and a refund for my hotel room.
I wish I never went.

2)I was hoping Morrissey would inspire me for my assessed presentation on Wednesday but obviously not... Hmmm... maybe I'll just pay somebody in cigarettes to throw something at me and then I'll have excuse to say 'Goodbye' and not do it.

3)Do I smoke too much?

4)I hope Airborne Toxic Event won't cancel Manchester this Thursday.

5)I love my dog so much

6)Why the hell am I telling people this information?

7)Goodnight

My friend just drove me to Exxon to get a pack of cigarettes. I forgot my ID in my apartment so he went inside while I sat in his truck and listened to AFI. There's an elementary school next door and there were kids playing in the playground. Their ball went over the fence. I got out and grabbed it for them and threw it over. They all thanked me. Then their teacher asked, "Did you get the ball back?" and one little shit said, "Yeah that old lady got it for us!"

T_T...I'm 19.

Last edited:
I think I'm getting a head cold, dammit it better be gone by Thursday when I go to Dublin!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom