Sparks on Morrissey kinship - Billboard

nice, thanks david and this is something positive being posted which is cool and an example of at least some balance. nice about thurston though my opinion of him as a person of course went down a bit after what he did to kim. his musics fantastic though. might listen to his first solo album today

The question had nothing to do with Morrissey.

I didn't ask the question. Your comment has nothing to do with Morrissey. Please keep on topic.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

My point was just the PF stood for something you might recognize. I never tried to initiate a discussion of race and judging carnivores.

Your point was irrelevant. This is not an unusual occurrence. Please keep on topic in future. Kthankz.

best
BB

Your point was irrelevant. This is not an unusual occurrence. Please keep on topic in future. Kthankz.

best
BB

PF is LOTB for "sparrow," asshole. Please keep stuffing fake rubber ducky code down my throat and pay attention. You don't control the code, GOD does and you are not God.

PF is LOTB for "sparrow," asshole. Please keep stuffing fake rubber ducky code down my throat and pay attention. You don't control the code, GOD does and you are not God.

More nonsense. You assume everybody here is prepared to keep a glossary handy to engage with your Tarot-centric solipsism. I have news for you: you come across as deranged. I'm sure you've have that feedback before but it doesn't seem to trigger positive change in your comments. Can you please refrain from spamming threads with this rubbish about 'birds', 'sparrows' and 'God'. I do not believe in God, nor does RB. God is not the subject of this thread. There is no 'code'. And can you also refrain from further gratuitous curse-words. You're not speaking to a greeter at Wal Mart here and higher standards of behaviour are expected. It's sad when you abuse the tolerance that is shown to you on this forum by reverting to your Annie Wilkes on Acid word salad. I trust this response helps you to move forward from this crisis phase.

best
BB

More nonsense. You assume everybody here is prepared to keep a glossary handy to engage with your Tarot-centric solipsism. I have news for you: you come across as deranged. I'm sure you've have that feedback before but it doesn't seem to trigger positive change in your comments. Can you please refrain from spamming threads with this rubbish about 'birds', 'sparrows' and 'God'. I do not believe in God, nor does RB. God is not the subject of this thread. There is no 'code'. And can you also refrain from further gratuitous curse-words. You're not speaking to a greeter at Wal Mart here and higher standards of behaviour are expected. It's sad when you abuse the tolerance that is shown to you on this forum by reverting to your Annie Wilkes on Acid word salad. I trust this response helps you to move forward from this crisis phase.

best
BB

More nonsense. A further futile attempt to grab attention you so eagerly desire, from other forum members who are prompted to respond pointing out the utter hypocrisy in your post.
I don't hold out any hope whatsoever that anything will help you to move out of your crisis phase.

More nonsense. A further futile attempt to grab attention you so eagerly desire, from other forum members who are prompted to respond pointing out the utter hypocrisy in your post.
I don't hold out any hope whatsoever that anything will help you to move out of your crisis phase.

I don't recall seeing your vapid avatar before. I've no idea why you've decided to insert yourself into this discussion, but you clearly have no substantive point to make. You prompted yourself to respond but fail to delineate any hypocrisy in my post. You then conclude your feeble challenge by appropriating my concerns about another forum member who advertises their mental health challenges which may be genuine or may be an entirely bogus confection to ad to their online persona. I do not have any mental health issues, do not take any medication and I am not under the supervision of a mental health professional. You seem to be implying that anyone who is in such a crisis is not a valid contributor to this site. I've never said that, merely expressed concern for their welfare if their unmedicated schizophrenia is indeed a diagnosis rather than a fanciful persona addd-on. If my comment was an attempt to grab attention it certainly wasn't futile as you have responded. Didn't you realise that before you pressed 'send'? I am not in crisis, but after reading this elegant dismissal of your trolling, I imagine you are! erm, LOL! *rollseyes* Etc.

I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

I don't recall seeing your vapid avatar before. I've no idea why you've decided to insert yourself into this discussion, but you clearly have no substantive point to make. You prompted yourself to respond but fail to delineate any hypocrisy in my post. You then conclude your feeble challenge by appropriating my concerns about another forum member who advertises their mental health challenges which may be genuine or may be an entirely bogus confection to ad to their online persona. I do not have any mental health issues, do not take any medication and I am not under the supervision of a mental health professional. You seem to be implying that anyone who is in such a crisis is not a valid contributor to this site. I've never said that, merely expressed concern for their welfare if their unmedicated schizophrenia is indeed a diagnosis rather than a fanciful persona addd-on. If my comment was an attempt to grab attention it certainly wasn't futile as you have responded. Didn't you realise that before you pressed 'send'? I am not in crisis, but after reading this elegant dismissal of your trolling, I imagine you are! erm, LOL! *rollseyes* Etc.

I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

I'm a long time visitor to this site. I don't post very often anymore but I've had several guises over the years and I've met many other (mostly long-gone) posters here, in the U.S. and the U.K. Commendable use of the word 'vapid' there, but avatars aren't really meant to mean or add anything so that's a bit of a redundant thing to say, if you ask me.

I got the general gist of your reply, but to be truly honest it didn't read particularly well and I got quite bored mid-way through. I'm not a doctor or any kind of healthcare professional but in my opinion your (not always grammatically correct) use of big words is an exercise in trying to portray yourself as someone above everyone else, and in this case trying to denote your sanity to anyone else here who reads it. It's not really working.

You claim not to have any mental health issues, but judging by the length and content of your posts, the frequency to which you write and the refusal to just let go of the same old shit, I would recommend a trip to your GP. This isn't the way it has to be...!!

I'm a long time visitor to this site. I don't post very often anymore but I've had several guises over the years and I've met many other (mostly long-gone) posters here, in the U.S. and the U.K. Commendable use of the word 'vapid' there, but avatars aren't really meant to mean or add anything so that's a bit of a redundant thing to say, if you ask me.

I got the general gist of your reply, but to be truly honest it didn't read particularly well and I got quite bored mid-way through. I'm not a doctor or any kind of healthcare professional but in my opinion your (not always grammatically correct) use of big words is an exercise in trying to portray yourself as someone above everyone else, and in this case trying to denote your sanity to anyone else here who reads it. It's not really working.

You claim not to have any mental health issues, but judging by the length and content of your posts, the frequency to which you write and the refusal to just let go of the same old shit, I would recommend a trip to your GP. This isn't the way it has to be...!!

If I need a visit to the GP for my total # of posts, where would you send CG? Your decision to retire from commenting seems to be an inspired one if this is the best you can do. I'm merely expressing my point of view. You chose to make yourself known to me in a discourteous way and hence suffered. That was your decision and your choice. Please only reply if you want to return to the topic of the thread. I am tired of your attention seeking.

best
BB

Back
Top Bottom