Sydney - State Theater (Dec. 11, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're The One For Me, Fatty / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Half A Person / Our Frank / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Alma Matters / / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Speedway // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm (Note: order not 100% confirmed).

• Photo from Thiccystardust / Instagram story posted by Famous when dead (original post):

Last edited:
camgrey-20231211-0002.jpg

Camila

NB: setlist.fm info is 17hrs old - so erroneous currently.

There was no mobile coverage in the venue tonight, that’s why so quiet. Started with Fatty and also played Stained Glass Windows. Gig just finished. It was so so good, even better than Melbourne 1. More later…

Setlist is updating - not sure about sequence though: was Please, Please... played third!?

Thanks.
So partial list on setlist.fm and out of sequence.
On a side note, how do people get cell coverage one night and not the next!?
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom