The Ellen Show

I wonder if he was pulling our collective leg with that one. Does Ellen even have live bands on her show? She would certainly be a sympathetic person for him to chat with, but I know that's pretty much out of the question.

It's silly, but when Morrissey gave that little bow, and said "Your wish is my command" in that deep, sonorous voice, my knees went just a little weaker. :o :rolleyes:

If he does go on Ellen I'd be really excited for the interview.
Ellen is really funny. I know she would make him laugh and you know she would totally put him on the spot about a certain topic :lbf:

Would she get him to dance with her is the real question...lol

oh please please please do that Moz! Of all the show's he's been to that's the only one I get here! I'd finally get to see him on tv :p
Ellen's interviews are stupid, and SHORT, I mean seconds, but I'd see him.
Will he do a dance? :D

I wouldn't mind if Morrissey skipped this one.

x

She'd try to force him to do one of her stupid dances, then Moz would get all uncomfortable... it'd be too painful to watch! :straightface:

I do like Ellen though, her stand up stuff is great, just not her show...
Exactly my point. She would make it all weird for him. I mean come on, Morrissey is awkward as it is. But I do like Ellen though. Especially when she appeared on Will and Grace as a nun. :)

Hang on a minute but 1st off where did all this Ellen garb come from? I sure hope he DOESNT do the Ellen show. Don't get me wrong I like her, I mean after all her and I play for the same team however I don't think Moz is an Ellen fit,IMO.

Hang on a minute but 1st off where did all this Ellen garb come from? I sure hope he DOESNT do the Ellen show. Don't get me wrong I like her, I mean after all her and I play for the same team however I don't think Moz is an Ellen fit,IMO.

I read recently that Morrissey mentioned during a concert in NYC that he was offered a spot on the show.

Ellen's wife? Portia is a huge Moz and Smiths fan. It's been a long time waiting for this 'show' to pop up. If it does happen.

Considering what time Ellen is on and the type of guests that are one, I find it hard to believe he was even asked. Most of the viewers will have no idea who he is and this is a weird choice as a guest.

Now, George Micheal was on Oprah a few years ago that caused a small come back in the states and drove a bunch of housewives crazy for his new album. I worked in music store that time and I didn't understand why I was selling tons of his new album. I just can't see that happenning with Moz.

i'd be surprised if he does appear on her show... moz performing in front of soccer moms in the afternoon just doesn't make a good fit.

I think it would be fun to see Morrissey on the Ellen show, even though it might not be his thing. After watching several youtube videos, I've noticed he seems to make tv appearences that some might think don't fit him.

Haven't you seen his performance at "Bingolotto" in Sweden?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Ff7mmhxyA

Look at the audience (~3:04). Good fit, huh? ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom