The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
@12' up the ass. Stop trolling me you loser or say something insightful
...said the Troller-in-Chief, tapping on his mom’s laptop, while she’s busy taking a DP to cover the rent.

You can chalk your miserable life up to “God’s will”. The rest of us, who’ve got a grasp on reality, will sit back and laugh. We aren’t paid to take your deflection and personal self-loathing seriously. ;)

Moz is a Christian now? What church does he go to?
His next play is to the Christian Fundamentalist, “conversion therapy” crowd. There are already plenty on here, in case you haven’t been keeping up.

Make no bones. Nothing makes Melvis happier than munching on a bag o’ dicks. ...but he had that in his previous fan base. They don’t buy his records, or go to his shows anymore, so he’s ditching them in an attempt to make #3 in Poland.

The logical progression leads to Jesus. He’ll still eat cheese, wear cashmere and take miles of cock, like a champ but he sees a real opportunity in the divisive nature of the creeds.

His sales are abysmal. BMG has shifted his next record to Provident. Expect covers of “This Little Light of mine”, “Jesus Bids is Shine” and “Bury the Sodomites”. The breakthrough album will be released throughout the southern states, middle America and the tour is expected to kick off in the basement of the Church of the Holy What-The-f***-Are-These-Slugs-On-About in Butt-f***, Idaho.

So who is the "trusted source" that "broke" the story.

All fake news and all great publicity / traffic / clicks for this site. Job done.

...said the Troller-in-Chief, tapping on his mom’s laptop, while she’s busy taking a DP to cover the rent.

You can chalk your miserable life up to “God’s will”. The rest of us, who’ve got a grasp on reality, will sit back and laugh. We aren’t paid to take your deflection and personal self-loathing seriously. ;)

There have been some idiots on this site over the years but this God Emperor fool is probably the most idiotic of all. He only joined in March this year, he must have been given internet access for his 14th Birthday.

There have been some idiots on this site over the years but this God Emperor fool is probably the most idiotic of all. He only joined in March this year, he must have been given internet access for his 14th Birthday.

Seriously, Moz' outspoken rightward lurch has massively lowered the collective IQ of the forum. I always thought he of all people would appreciate intelligence and sensitivity, but it seems he only values blind loyalty.

Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself.

;)

Worry not about that twit. He’s well known for his comments on the Taylor Swift, Kanye West and PSY forums as well. Bashing a keyboard from the under his binky is his raison d’être. I mention the blanket because his mom’s utilities have been cut off.

At least he has the warmth of Leviticus to prop him up, while he’s crying himself to sleep at night. ;)

This site is a free-for-all. ...slugs included.

Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself.

;)
What a clever response from the Queen of Choda.

Serious question...

When one’s head is buried up Melvis’ asshole as far as yours, is it difficult to offer a reach-around?

This comment says everything anyone needs to know about your knowledge of music, music-history and Johnny Marr’s vast oeuvre of OUTSTANDING collaborative output. ...and your firm placement among the rest of the felching twats around here who dwell in Melvis’ anus.

How’s the view from down there, Clown-shoes?

Oeuvre, skinny!?!
qu'est-ce que c'est, mon ami du toilet avec la merde dans votre bouche et sur son visage.
Chausseur du kloun?

Skinny he is no match for your 'surface' fake alias, who has led this forum in idiotic posts for well over a decade.

His next play is to the Christian Fundamentalist, “conversion therapy” crowd. There are already plenty on here, in case you haven’t been keeping up.

Make no bones. Nothing makes Melvis happier than munching on a bag o’ dicks. ...but he had that in his previous fan base. They don’t buy his records, or go to his shows anymore, so he’s ditching them in an attempt to make #3 in Poland.

The logical progression leads to Jesus. He’ll still eat cheese, wear cashmere and take miles of cock, like a champ but he sees a real opportunity in the divisive nature of the creeds.

His sales are abysmal. BMG has shifted his next record to Provident. Expect covers of “This Little Light of mine”, “Jesus Bids is Shine” and “Bury the Sodomites”. The breakthrough album will be released throughout the southern states, middle America and the tour is expected to kick off in the basement of the Church of the Holy What-The-f***-Are-These-Slugs-On-About in Butt-f***, Idaho.

Skinny chill, switch over to your subdued fake alias, Nerak., for you seem to be having a mental episode.

This comment says everything anyone needs to know about your knowledge of music, music-history and Johnny Marr’s vast oeuvre of OUTSTANDING collaborative output. ...and your firm placement among the rest of the felching twats around here who dwell in Melvis’ anus.

How’s the view from down there, Clown-shoes?

Skinny, Johnny Marrs "oeuvre" like Pepe Le Pew?
Switch off Skinny you are babbling.

I don't care what Morrissey does but since he's christian I'm assuming he's probably not having sodomy. And I don't care about guys having feelings for other guys , I'm calling out f*****ry. You know the difference. While we're on the topic, homophobia is not a thing. It's a made up term
Man, this is too good to be true. Hilarious. Morrissey is 'probably not having sodomy'? Morrissey is as big a queen as it gets, he's been 'having sodomy' since the 80s.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom