TTY: Book Signatures

I guess he's writing down his name a hundred times a day anyway out of vanity

Morrissey says:

"the signatures on the copies of Autobiography (UK Penguin softcover only) to be made available for a limited 1,000 copies of the World peace is none of your business Deluxe Box, are 100% genuine."

But myplaydirect says:

"Yes, the book is hardbound. Thank you for your inquiry."

So which is it??

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the books included with deluxe bundle were hardcover, not softcover.

Go read the comments.. originally the distributors said hard copied thwn about 24 hrs ago they apologised and said it will be a soft cover copy

Go read the comments.. originally the distributors said hard copied thwn about 24 hrs ago they apologised and said it will be a soft cover copy

Thanks...just saw that. Post on May 17 says hardcover...post on July 2nd says softcover.

The picture on the bundle page looks like a hardcover book, as the edges of the pages and the cover aren't flush with one another.

Overall, a pretty sloppy effort on providing info on exactly what is in the deluxe bundle.

Lastly, seems like the deluxe bundle should include both the deluxe CD and a hardcover book at that price...

I have the audiobook in my iTunes but haven’t listened. My wife and I took turns reading the book from the library (hardcover, U.S. version) and enjoyed it so much that I ordered a copy of the (I HOPE!) U.K. one from someone on Amazon. It says it shipped so hopefully it arrives soon. I’m curious to see the difference!

Back
Top Bottom