TTY: The World Will Listen

Morran sends the link:

The World Will Listen - true-to-you.net
8 September 2015

The World Will Listen ( photographer unknown )

freeway_sign.jpg

Uncleskinny .... Wake up .... Gregor Samsa is talking about Benny's abnormal behaviour and comments that are posted on here DAILY .... Not about the death threat alone. Think before you comment next time, seriously.

I think Benny, bless him/her, is deeply disturbed and we should go easy on him/her - this behaviour is of someone who isn't mentally well. Let them have their attention and Spotlight they so obviously crave ....after all, being a mentally ill person we should go easy on them.

Uncleskinny, with all due respect, you are entitled to your opinion but you have to be the worlds most irritating and contradictive person I have ever seen on here. Boring. Irritating. Get a life.

My first ever comment on here.

Given One Direction's Harry's anti-Sea World comments, I'd of thought Moz would have embraced the younger demographic and praised him instead.
:)
Regards,
FWD

Uncleskinny .... Wake up .... Gregor Samsa is talking about Benny's abnormal behaviour and comments that are posted on here DAILY .... Not about the death threat alone. Think before you comment next time, seriously.

I think Benny, bless him/her, is deeply disturbed and we should go easy on him/her - this behaviour is of someone who isn't mentally well. Let them have their attention and Spotlight they so obviously crave ....after all, being a mentally ill person we should go easy on them.

Uncleskinny, with all due respect, you are entitled to your opinion but you have to be the worlds most irritating and contradictive person I have ever seen on here. Boring. Irritating. Get a life.

My first ever comment on here.

Here's one for you you cowardly piece of shit. I don't give a flying f*** what you think, so you can f***ing swivel.

Have a nice day, bollockchops.

Uncleskinny, what a twit.

You're as bad as benny the butcher.

You do realise you got well and truly done by anon and your response further emphasises that, as the poster States - WAKE UP INDEED.

You are annoying uncleskinny. No one likes you on here, well from what I can see anyway. You talk rubbish know nothing and should get a life by stopping your 24/7 addiction to a fan forum you sad little wannabee. You're not cool. Stop thinking you're all this and that. GET A LIFE.

BAN UNCLESKINNY.

Back
Top Bottom