What Is Sexy? Ladies and Gentlemen

I saw this it made me giggle:blushing:

I saw this it made me giggle:blushing:

Good to know ;)

As far as what I think is sexy in a woman...

In alphabetical order

Athleticism
Cleanliness
Confidence
Femininity
Intelligence
Interesting hair
Non-ear piercings
Playfulness/Not taking things too seriously
Sense of humour (witty)
Tattoos
Unique sense of style

That Johnny Earle guy was close to being sexy, but his mummy is way too close: that took all his sexy points away.:(
Don't hire your mum if you want to be sexy (not negotiable).
Don't hire someone who reminds you of your dad either, like...No no, no names.

:mock:

A few 36 years olds...

josh-duhamel4.jpg

jude_law.jpg

mark-hoppus.jpg

rob%20thomas%20bigMjQwMg==.jpg

A few 36 years olds...

rob%20thomas%20bigMjQwMg==.jpg

:eek: How can you have such a baby-face at 36? That's not normal! I don't look anything like that! Dog or not, it's not normal! :mad:

Not normal can be sexy:yum: but not when it pisses you off. Not sexy, then. And who is that toddler anyway? Is he even smart? Doesn't look like he is!

It's Rob Thomas. Although he looks a little like Eminem in that picture. :squiffy: Eminem is also 36, by the way.

I don't really think age is that important. If two people actually have a connection then age isn't relevant. The only way I consider age to be relevant is that mental age is the reason two people do not connect. People tend to have a mental age close to their actual age so that equates to age mattering.

I don't really think age is that important. If two people actually have a connection then age isn't relevant. The only way I consider age to be relevant is that mental age is the reason two people do not connect. People tend to have a mental age close to their actual age so that equates to age mattering.

Well, no. I once had a 22 year old guy at a Smiths DJ night try to tell me that older women (that's me) need younger men because we are on par mentally. This was right after I got done explaining what, or who, The Smiths were. He said, "1987? I was born in 1987!" So this means I bought my Strangeways cassette with money I made babysitting someone his exact age.

I think I need someone with a relatively similar amount of time served, you know?

Good to know ;)

As far as what I think is sexy in a woman...

In alphabetical order

Athleticism
Cleanliness
Confidence
Femininity
Intelligence
Interesting hair
Non-ear piercings
Playfulness/Not taking things too seriously
Sense of humour (witty)
Tattoos
Unique sense of style

piercings-001.jpg

I'm not sure if she's on facebook though.:confused:

:laughing: That's gross. Poor thing.

In bored's defense, there are a lot of cute pierced girls. I personally don't get it because my family was always conservative about dressing, but I can appreciate the one's who do it with style.

Crossed_Nipple_Piercing_Crop.jpg

Piercings don't do much for me. Obviously ears are cool and I don't mind a belly button or even a tongue, but beyond that I don't get it.

Piercings don't do much for me. Obviously ears are cool and I don't mind a belly button or even a tongue, but beyond that I don't get it.

I agree. Someday those cute girls are going to be 50 and maybe it isn't so cute then. I guess we'll see in 30 years how the whole pierced face thing pans out.

Back
Top Bottom