What Is Sexy? Ladies and Gentlemen

What are you guys doing to this thread??....:eek:

CG you can't post that chick....she is nekid!!
(and a little scary...:()

1. She's not doing anything sexual.
2. I've seen boys with bigger boobs than her. :straightface:
3. It's the pigsty.

Lemme go reread the rules.

I found this:

"If you see anything in this sub-forum you don't like, are offended by, or think others might be, don't bother complaining or reporting it because no one will take any notice. That's what this place is for - the stuff you and others might not like."

Something about TOS rules still apply. Does it say no breasts in the TOS?

How do you do that HIDE button thing? I'll do that if I come across any breasts in the future, no pun intended. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
David Bowie stepping out in New York City.

He and his wife Iman always look ageless! It's hard to believe the British music legend is 62 years old!

snnog4.jpg

I like his bag. My dad was telling me he was watching Oprah the other day and learned that if you have a round body you should carry a square purse. Then he suggested I go buy a bunch of really, really square purses. :p Then he asked if I had cankles and I said I didn't, that he must've not been paying attention to Oprah because cankles are easy to spot.

Personality.

This is sexy btw...
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/51Nff1uf-C0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/51Nff1uf-C0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

David Bowie stepping out in New York City.

He and his wife Iman always look ageless! It's hard to believe the British music legend is 62 years old!

snnog4.jpg

Cool as f***,old Davie.

I wonder if he'll ever play live again,it's been Sooooooooooooo long!

I like geeky men wearing spectacles, Louis theroux is my dream f***. And Morrissey of course. The more intelligent the sexier. Oh and they have to have dark hait, I'm not a fan of blonde fair hair men.

Back
Top Bottom