What Is Sexy? Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm one for three. On a good day. Will you settle?

Not out of the question by any means. Particularly since some criteria are weighted more than others.

So let's take a look. Whip 'em out. Put 'em on the glass. Let's see those...financial statements. :p

Brian Cox: PhD degree in high-energy particle physics, Royal Society research fellow, keyboard player and science-nerd tv personality. Critic of super-symmetric string theory.

Smart, sexy, and a do-gooder, too. :guitar:

Not bad. Not bad. But dude's got a penis (presumably), which is a major turn off.

My own choice would be Lisa Randall, professor theoretical physics at Harvard University and a leading theoretical physicist and expert on particle physics, string theory and cosmology.

lisarandall.jpg

Now if you'll please excuse me. I'm gonna need a minute...or four.

My own choice would be Lisa Randall, professor theoretical physics at Harvard University and a leading theoretical physicist and expert on particle physics, string theory and cosmology.

lisarandall.jpg

Very nice.

Hmmm, I wonder if Brian Cox and Lisa Randall ever get together to discuss string theory. Will they hang out at the LHC together (when it's up and running), breathlessly awaiting the birth of a Higgs Boson?

How terribly romantic that would be. ;)

I found this:

"If you see anything in this sub-forum you don't like, are offended by, or think others might be, don't bother complaining or reporting it because no one will take any notice. That's what this place is for - the stuff you and others might not like."

Something about TOS rules still apply. Does it say no breasts in the TOS?

How do you do that HIDE button thing? I'll do that if I come across any breasts in the future, no pun intended. :rolleyes:

Content behind a Hide button that violates the TOS is still a violation of the TOS.

You can post links that someone has to leave the site to view. We just don't want someone to have to turn off viewing images to safely view the site.

yer such a square:cool:

anyway. saw her today. thought she was sexy.

Maybe.. I don't view images because hey are all filtered out by the content filters so I have no idea what you posted.

Very nice.

Hmmm, I wonder if Brian Cox and Lisa Randall ever get together to discuss string theory. Will they hang out at the LHC together (when it's up and running), breathlessly awaiting the birth of a Higgs Boson?

How terribly romantic that would be. ;)

Both standing on that precipice, and then sharing that moment of sheer ecstasy when evidence of the god particle is discovered. Very romantic indeed. All except the part where dude's moving in on my action.

Back
Top Bottom