What song are you listening to right now?

nice. the funny ha ha song sounds a bit like the smiths with a female lead singer. are the lyrics worth any attention? i haven't had time to listen carefully enough yet

They actually opened for M, a few shows on the Kill Uncle tour.
I prefer their 90's output, they did reform, but the new stuff is a little too safe for my tastes.

Yes, I beg you and others to listen to the lyrics, poetic and yet, to the point, touching, and can give one the giggles! so beware!
:D

Anyways... MORE BRILLIANT BANANAS! ....

and here's a link at bandcamp for the 'Silly Songs For Cynical People' e.p
https://thewouldbes.bandcamp.com/album/silly-songs-for-cynical-people

" ... Look for me , Ma / I'll be there ..."

I know the world doesn't have to be this way. There's so much money washing around in this globe. Why does skin colour or country of origin mean so much ? Why do certain countries get f***ed over , again and again ? No wonder people become terrorists ...

" ... Look for me , Ma / I'll be there ..."

I know the world doesn't have to be this way. There's so much money washing around in this globe. Why does skin colour or country of origin mean so much ? Why do certain countries get f***ed over , again and again ? No wonder people become terrorists ...

I really wish rage would just get back together already so this prophets of rage deal could end and Zach could actually record and release music instead of recording and then deciding to keep working record again not release until another decades passed. It's a perfect time for them to return

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom