Who is your solo crush?

i like the judge, and nugz, and Corrissey, and knitted Terence though i haven't talked to him yet since he doesn't have a computer.

don't tell anyone, though. it is our secret.

I was a bit nervous about declaring my interwebage adoration for people who don't know me, it felt like I was like some weirdo breathing heavily at the bus stop, staring at all the pretty ladies and fellows! (in a trenchcoat!)

That being said:
I think that crimes is lovely, though I have never conversed with her
EPbabe is fantastic, and oh so pretty
Corrissey is foxy!
Nugz is rad, because her posts make me laugh (I have also never talked to her, though I hope to some day...:p)
Mozzette, because she made a cat talk!
Scarlet Ibis- Has awesome hair and pretty eyes
Kilt Uncle- Because he makes me laugh, and when I read his posts, I imagine he is Bill Hicks, which is also very funny.

Yowsa! Thanks! I like foxy better than cougary! :D lol
You're a hottie, yourself PG -especially in those sexy boots of yours...:)

mozzers left eyebrow is gorgeous, funny, and totally meant for me. And I love him so much I wrote this on my iPhone and it was a struggle. But worth it.

Aw thanks, I was so happy when I read that. I love you untold, lightupvirginmary. I had the maddest crush on you for months before we met so it's ace how everything turned out between us, I couldn't be any happier right now.

That is so sweet :sweet: Yet another solo love connection. Can you guys post a sugary sweet lovey dovey picture of yourselves sometime? :)

i like the judge, and nugz, and Corrissey, and knitted Terence though i haven't talked to him yet since he doesn't have a computer.

don't tell anyone, though. it is our secret.

oh, osci! I had no idea! :o ;) thanx

and I think little t has been avoiding us. Either that or he's too busy with his "pipe cleaner". :D

never fear we're still unduly miserable. And I'm sure we'd be rightly abused if we post mushy pics!

I had a crush on TLOTFIP but he left a long time ago. :tears: Did I drive him away with my unrequited love? :eek:

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Back
Top Bottom