Who is your solo crush?

and i have a crush on Mr Smith. everyone is happy!

also on my crush list (off the top of my head):
oye terence
chica
Morrissey the 23rd
EPbabe
cassius
nugz
SvartaSjael

I thought I wasn't your type. :o I heart you too and I'm happy to hear you've decided to let your hair grow, I preferred it long. :o

This thread would be really hilarious if everyone who wasn't a "regular" posted & if people were truly "serious" about it all too...

This thread would be really hilarious if everyone who wasn't a "regular" posted & if people were truly "serious" about it all too...

All the threads posted on off-topic are designed to be hijacked.

Mr Smith seems happy to know that Crimes fancies him.

All the threads posted on off-topic are designed to be hijacked.

Mr Smith seems happy to know that Crimes fancies him.

That's great to know...however, I'm just speaking about people we never hear from & if people are truly "for real" in posting their "crushes". lol lol

That's great to know...however, I'm just speaking about people we never hear from & if people are truly "for real" in posting their "crushes". lol lol

HIM and hatfull, Grim and girlunafraid, vicarinatutugal and the shbf are real couples.

Your mobid obsession is the problem in here.

HIM and hatfull, Grim and girlunafraid, vicarinatutugal and the shbf are real couples.

Your mobid obsession is the problem in here.

No, the problem is how I don't comprehend how things happen from the Internet but, hey, some things aren't meant to be explained. Those couples, I wish them good health & wealth in their lives.

I think no one has a crush on me as they think I look like my sig picture. :D

Tags
chica 4ever crimes always crimes is pretty hott paris looks hot see you in b'ham crimes smiffy + crimes! the ginger one out of s&g what does dmw mean?
Back
Top Bottom