Why does Morrissey not support this site?

No..i don't have one and it's not shameful of me....

I don't have it either. Every time I consider purchasing it, I see that bloody awful cover and quickly put it out of mind for another couple months.

You find the answer in page 2 of this thread

This thread has put me in a crappy mood. Grudges are ugly, I have a friend who holds them and they are just ugly, pointless, wastes of energy. Robby made what I hope is the smartest assesment on that thread that Morrissey has trust issues. To get to the bottom of explaining that is a nightmare of "you wouldn't believe it if I made movies to explain it," I'm assuming, but maybe not. I dunno. Maybe he's just crabby.

Bleh. Head cold and being lied to isn't helping either.

I speculate that Morrissey has a love/hate relationship with this website.

Maybe. I'm going to bed to hug my pillow. (Everytime I say that I think of the "bastard people" speech from Waiting for Guffman. :p)

You find the answer in page 2 of this thread

Kewpie, go f*** yourself you pig. If we wanted to look in another thread, we would.

Anyways, to answer the original poster's question, why would celebrities want to read Internet forums where people who know nothing about them discuss every aspect (real or imagined) of his past, present, and future? Now THAT would be pathetic.

TTY.net is his official mouthpiece. That's why he uses it.

The reason Morrissey doesn't like Morrissey-Solo.com

Maybe this is the reason..

But it's probably because most of the users here are greedy and happy and have the strength to go on the internet and make friends and talk..

Do you guys really cry and want to die?
Are you guys the end of the family line?

If you visit this website, and just look at it.. just look at it..

Put yourself in his shoes

I agree

"Meat is what?"
Sorry Morrissey but I doubt you will ever stop me from eating bacon butties, sausage baps and chicken drumsticks...

Yes, but people can disagree with what Moz says without being a complete prick about it.
Some of the things that are said about him on here are quite disgusting, really.

:)Correct grammar version:Wystarczy spojrzeć na pare wątków żeby wiedzieć dlaczego.To forum jest pełne debili,którzy piszą te wredne,pełne nienawiści wpisy o Morrisseyu(n.p.ten idiota Barking)ale kiedy to jest o nich,wtedy nagle zaczynaja być tacy wrażliwi,i beda cię pouczać o etykiecie,dobroci i dobrych manierach.
Hehe!

Last edited:
Ffs

Well its enough to read a few threads to know why.This forum is full of stupid morons and haters,they write those nasty hateful posts about Morrissey(e.g.this idiot Barking)but when its about them,then they suddenly become so sensitive,and will lecture you on etiquette,kindness and good manners.

You have nothing better than bumping this thread which had been buried a month.

How do you know Barking is an idiot?

Very sad to see you don't understand her lovely sense of humour.

Barking's English (wording, punctuations etc) is hundred million times better than yours.

Go back to the school and learn to write English properly before you start picking a fight.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well its enough to read a few threads to know why.This forum is full of stupid morons and haters,they write those nasty hateful posts about Morrissey(e.g.this idiot Barking)but when its about them,then they suddenly become so sensitive,and will lecture you on etiquette,kindness and good manners.:lbf:

As opposed to dribbling sycophants like you, who doesn't even like The Smiths?

Re: Ffs

You have nothing better than bumping this thread which had been buried a month.

How do you know Barking is an idiot?

Very sad to see you don't understand her lovely sense of humour.

Barking's English (wording, punctuations etc) is hundred million times better than yours.

Go back to the school and learn to write English properly before you start picking a fight.

:rolleyes:
Bleh shut up...

Re: Ffs

Hahaha, you are even unable to say anything, just keep posting shut up.

You can't make me shut up, very clever young lady.
Calm down,do you want me to quote barking's "lovely posts"?So better dont start this discussion.

Maybe Moz didn't like all the talk about gay, floppy penises in that other thread?

Back
Top Bottom