Why does Morrissey not support this site?

This thread is the perfect example of why Moz would never visit, let alone support, this site. Just a bunch of people goofing around. Not to mention the category full of bootleg shows.

Moz probably glimpses the serious Moz blogs with a lot to say. People like Kewpie destryed this site many, many years ago.

sigh

What have I done to destroy the site?

You are one of the minority users who have totally forgotten about the purpose of the forums and keep slagging me off.

Re: sigh

Moz probably glimpses the serious Moz blogs with a lot to say. People like Kewpie destryed this site many, many years ago.

Are there any serious blogs online? You're always going to get your fair share of supporters and people who hate you. Surely after 25 years he knows this. He must visit this site regularly enough (most people would do the same!). The die-hard maniacs must piss him off as much as the ones who slag him off. He probably doesn't care about either. Too right.

What have I done to destroy the site?

You are one of the minority users who have totally forgotten about the purpose of the forums and keep slagging me off.

I've been here about a month so far, you are quite rude to people. And there are lots of complaints about you. It doesn't bother me that much because I don't interact with people I don't get on with, but there is a negativity about you on here that is really awkward for new posters.

I've been here about a month so far, you are quite rude to people. And there are lots of complaints about you. It doesn't bother me that much because I don't interact with people I don't get on with, but there is a negativity about you on here that is really awkward for new posters.

Lots of complaints?
Can you give me the examples?

We have about 820 active users at the moment, 99% of them hardly criticise me.

I have not interacted with Sparkleboy who keeps complaining about me, but never explained the reason.

I remember only three people keep complaining about me in last four weeks, yet they haven't made any positive contributions to the forums.
They only come here to complain about me when they find something they don't like.

Last edited:
I do forget that some rules from this forum should be reviewed and revisited. We don't have too many subject as when Morrissey is touring or making new stuff, then loads of users are concentrated in breaking the rules or offending people or even writing stupid posts and threads. My favorite thread is "Collectors corner" by now. I know I'm not better than anyone here but it's necessary to be said and I've done it now. Of course, I'm not criticizing anyone in special.

I know I was rude times ago but now my attitudes are shifted.

Lots of complaints?

I have not interacted with Sparkleboy who keeps complaining about me, but never explained the reason.

I remember only three people keep complaining about me in last four weeks, yet they haven't made any positive contributions to the forums.
They only come here to complain about me when they find something they don't like.

I'm not getting drawn into any feuds. I'm not here to quote examples of people who don't like you. It just seems that when you comment on anything, people criticise you and it doesn't happen with other people - that's why it stands out. And you seem quite.. unfriendly.
But as I said, I'm not getting involved in any feuds. Sorry if I upset you, just calling it as I see it.

Re: Ffs

You have nothing better than bumping this thread which had been buried a month....
Barking's English (wording, punctuations etc) is hundred million times better than yours.
Go back to the school and learn to write English properly before you start picking a fight.

:rolleyes:
Hahaha, you are even unable to say anything, just keep posting shut up.

You can't make me shut up, very clever young lady.

I ain't up on things. Is this Kewpie character still an authority figure in the forum?

Are there any serious blogs online? You're always going to get your fair share of supporters and people who hate you. Surely after 25 years he knows this. He must visit this site regularly enough (most people would do the same!). The die-hard maniacs must piss him off as much as the ones who slag him off. He probably doesn't care about either. Too right.

What is a blog? Should I know this? Kewpie is just whipped.

Lots of complaints?

I already responded to this assertion, but the post seems to have dissapeared. :cool:
I wonder who could have made that happen? :rolleyes:
Anyways, I just want to reiterate that Kewpie use to be much worse, all of you who h8 her now should be aware of that. :o
Secondly, many who formerly complained about her either have since been banned or moved on, I mean, she is an easy target. :straightface:
Thirdly, well, I really do not have a thirdly. :p

Re: huh?

:rolleyes:

No one is able to whip me, delusional clever chap.

Oh, hello there, Billy no mates! As sure as sand you can see everybody loves you:)

My appologies, I forgot to add "c***".

For what it's worth, I've interacted with her a handful of times now, and Kewpie has been nothing short of awesome in my experiences with her. I don't quite understand all of this seeming hatred that springs up from time-to-time...

some folks like water, some like wine, some like the taste of straight strychnine. Kewps or what's her face is a complete "fitta"

Back
Top Bottom