Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TTY

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

no hate from me I assure you, its all just tongue- in cheek banter, but I won't say where your tongue goes! ( sorry I couldn't resist it)
No, no, no. I'm sure.
Absolutely no hate.
"egotistical, arrogant, abusive bully", "a syncophatic slag" (I think you mean sycophantic).

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

No, no, no. I'm sure.
Absolutely no hate.
"egotistical, arrogant, abusive bully", "a syncophatic slag" (I think you mean sycophantic).
as your (bum) chum would say " so easy to take offence" so my post is hate but barleycorn calling moz a c*** and wishing him a slow painful death is okay? That says it all about you, now go lick barleycorns arse( that's another of his quotes in case you didn't read that one either) oh bring back bummieboy, at least he had a sense of humour

No, no, no. I'm sure.
Absolutely no hate.
If we're being pedantic I didn't MEAN sycophantic I MEANT sycophantic

as your (bum) chum would say " so easy to take offence" so my post is hate but barleycorn calling moz a c*** and wishing him a slow painful death is okay? That says it all about you, now go lick barleycorns arse( that's another of his quotes in case you didn't read that one either) oh bring back bummieboy, at least he had a sense of humour
See, I knew you wanted to carry on with the insults.
But homophobia? That's new.
You must be vey proud.

See, I knew you wanted to carry on with the insults.
But homophobia? That's new.
You must be vey proud.
that wasn't homophobic, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a bum chum, if you think that is a insult then it is you who is homophobic( is my spelling okay this time?)

Holy crap, you guys are still going at it?! :squiffy:
Ofcourse you're right Playcat.
I have no idea what I was doing engaging with that guy.
To be honest, I was just interested how far I could push him, which was a lot further than I imagined.
But, I will stop now.

To be honest, I was just interested how far I could push him, which was a lot further than I imagined.
But, I will stop now.

It was entertaining while it lasted! Especially the part where IBIH forgot what you two were arguing about!
:lbf:

But, I will stop now.

Oh you didn't push me at all, I'm just passing the time at a quiet night at work, I'm sure I'm not the first guy you've been engaged with

that wasn't homophobic, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a bum chum, if you think that is a insult then it is you who is homophobic( is my spelling okay this time?)

So much anger, so much bitterness, and again, not a single word about Morrissey.*

It was entertaining while it lasted! Especially the part where IBIH forgot what you two were arguing about!
:lbf:
Maybe I should have kept It going for the pure entertainment of It all.
But you know, it's so tiring and between you and me (surely no one else is reading this), the insults really do hit home,
despite my attempts to appear unaffected.

Be quiet, I'm talking about you not to you!

No surprise there.

I've just scanned through the twenty or so posts you've made in 2014. You mention me by name nine times, and Morrissey by name three times. I didn't include the numerous posts which are about me, but did not mention me by name. It somehow seemed... unfair.

:cool:

No surprise there.

I've just scanned through the twenty or so posts you've made in 2014. You mention me by name nine times, and Morrissey by name three times. I didn't include the numerous posts which are about me, but did not mention me by name. It somehow seemed... unfair.

:cool:
do you have nothing better to do with your time? You really need to get a life( or a wife) scan your own posts and see how many times you attack moz, 100%.of them I imagine

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom