Morrissey sighting: Garbage concert (September 4, 2023)

20230905_100457.jpg

UPDATE 6:45 AM PT:

Link to Garbage / Instagram story posted by Marsadjusted, original story from hannahmlondon / Instagram. Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Facebook reel posted by Marsadjusted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Camila:
camgrey-20230905-0001.jpg

Juan:
Screenshot_20230905-100701~2.png

Looks like many of the band attended too.
FWD.

Full image for archive:

hannahmlondon-05092023-0001.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if Matt was there.
FWD.

I guess they made up because she was pretty unhappy with him a few years ago

View attachment 94786
I’m pretty sure he’s unaware of this. No way would he forgive this. And she’s probably just happy a legendary artist wants to pose next to her.

Then there’s also the Matt Walker connection…

I guess they made up because she was pretty unhappy with him a few years ago

View attachment 94786
Yes, maybe she realised that Moz didn't actually say anything about Weinstein in the interview, he stated he finds rape abhorrent, and merely suggested that Rapp's allegation against Spacey probably didn't amount to the crime of the century. And a jury agreed with him.

Sabritas crisps and a silver chain bracelet, what class!
Moz's diet by his own accounts is appalling. Mostly eats toast. And clearly likes a bag of crisps/chips. Great that he is looking so good these days. Maybe it's the regular tea drinking? They do say tea and coffee drinking is one of the best sources of anti-oxidants in the Western diet.

You can't say he wouldn't forgive someone for a tweet. She was mad at him & now she's not - so she's forgiven him or found out he was misrepresented. It can work both ways.

Edit - I may have to change the pronouns on this post.

Last edited:
You can't say he wouldn't forgive someone for a tweet. She was mad at him & now she's not - so she's forgiven him or found out he was misrepresented. It can work both ways.
People also have different temperaments. Some people get mad over the littlest things in a minute and an hour later they have forgotten the whole thing. Some people on the other hand might bear a grudge for the rest of their life without ever giving anything away.

People also have different temperaments. Some people get mad over the littlest things in a minute and an hour later they have forgotten the whole thing. Some people on the other hand might bear a grudge for the rest of their life without ever giving anything away.

That's why you have to find out! People were muttering that he'd fallen out with Boz for ages & that turned out not to be the case.

He looks a bit wasted, but I would too if I was there :LOL: Nice that the band was there too. Also: Comeback of the favourite pants! ;)

Yes, maybe she realised that Moz didn't actually say anything about Weinstein in the interview, he stated he finds rape abhorrent, and merely suggested that Rapp's allegation against Spacey probably didn't amount to the crime of the century. And a jury agreed with him.

Looks like she started to use her brain and not follow the masses, she should really tweet an apology for being wrong in her judgements about Morrissey.

I wonder what her fans think of this flip, maybe they don’t think at all.

It’s nice, and a shame, at the same time.

Btw, he may have forgiven Shirley, but I will not forgive Morrissey for his diet of potato chips and those jeans!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom