Morrissey sighting: Garbage concert (September 4, 2023)

20230905_100457.jpg

UPDATE 6:45 AM PT:

Link to Garbage / Instagram story posted by Marsadjusted, original story from hannahmlondon / Instagram. Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Facebook reel posted by Marsadjusted:

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the pin?

Wouldn't be surprised if Matt was there.
FWD.

He certainly may have been in attendance, but not performing with them. Butch Vig (who is 68) is drumming for this tour.

It was cool to see that Juan and Brendan were there, as Morrissey's guests. He certainly doesn't make his band members feel like 'paid studio musicians'.

You can't say he wouldn't forgive someone for a tweet. She was mad at him & now she's not - so she's forgiven him or found out he was misrepresented. It can work both ways.

Edit - I may have to change the pronouns on this post.
But in a world where justice appears especially important, some acknowledgement that she was wrong would seem appropriate.

Not that Morrissey cares I suppose. He’s clearly coming back in, from the cold, again.

But in a world where justice appears especially important, some acknowledgement that she was wrong would seem appropriate.

Not that Morrissey cares I suppose. He’s clearly coming back in, from the cold, again.

Yeah.

It's nice to see him out & about with people being nice to him. I'm going to hope he gets a late career renaissance.

Yes, maybe she realised that Moz didn't actually say anything about Weinstein in the interview, he stated he finds rape abhorrent, and merely suggested that Rapp's allegation against Spacey probably didn't amount to the crime of the century. And a jury agreed with him.

Spacey is still dodgy as F.

Damn, this suit jacket is too small for him! Did he forget to look in the mirror before going out?
The tight suit jacket from which he has long grown, and even in combination with 'baggy'-jeans, is just a brain explosion. Given his height and body constitution, a suit jacket one and a half to two sizes larger would have looked much more harmonious than this disgrace.

Shirley, of course, creativity itself. I've always loved her daring looks, she's gorgeous!

Yeah.

It's nice to see him out & about with people being nice to him. I'm going to hope he gets a late career renaissance.
People are always 'nice' to Moz. He's a legend. It's only the likes of the NME and The Guardian who treat him badly. His singing career is doing just fine - he's about to start a world tour. But maybe you can persuade Capitol to be more respectful of diversity and release Bonfire from the vaults...

Isn’t that it though? Nobody ever has to say sorry when they are proved wrong. The wokers throw as much outraged crap as they like without ever being forced to admit that their knee-jerk reaction was a muscle spasm due to faulty brain wiring.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom