New York, NY - United Palace (Oct. 24, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY & @Amsden

• Photo posted by docinwestchester (original post):

Encore with T. Rex shirt

Last edited:
Little banter about people who drink becoming repetitive? And then he quickly dismissed it and said forget it ha idk …

7 - I wish you lonely

“You see one song just follows another. It’s remarkable.”

…really hoping that isn’t some passive aggressive commentary on the band … idk …

10 - Irish blood English heart

Banter that I recorded but will have to go back and listen to which I couldn’t quite make out

11 - darling I hug a pillow

…anyway, since this set list isn’t as gripping as I’d hoped it might be midshow, has anyone seen “no hard feelings” on Netflix? Wasn’t prepared for a full frontal nude scene with j law so if someone is into that enjoy.

12 - let me kiss you

It’s also worth noting how particularly extraordinary his voice sounds tonight. Just rich and soulful. A glorious sound to take in.

13 - half a person

…looked like he was going to say something before this one but we just shouted how much we love him, he shook his head and kicked off into this beauty

16 - please please please let me get what I want this time

.,,thinking ahead about the encore.. I’ll bet it’ll be Jack the Ripper

M voice sounding magnificent. But same setlist, not his fault, it's the musicians that can't play the back catalog as M would like them to sound, like a proper band playing beautiful tunes from the past. Pretty sure he doesn't want to get those butchered, until he finds better musicians.
But his voice saves everyone in the meantime, he's amazing.

18 -Jack the ripper!!!!!!

…back to the question of what’s the encore going to be!!??? … dear god let it be something from vauxhall and I …. Or maladjusted… I’m not picky bb

Jack the ripper totally ruined by a ridiculous amount of smoke. Couldn't see him at all. Annoyed the hell out of those trying to film it who all gave up lol

Back
Top Bottom