New York, NY - United Palace (Oct. 24, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY & @Amsden

• Photo posted by docinwestchester (original post):

Encore with T. Rex shirt

Last edited:
Tonight was amazing again!!! as others have mentioned Morrissey's Voice has never sounded better!! There were some parts today, They were just so beautiful. The end of darling I hug a pillow sent chills down my spine.

This was truly a perfect night for Docinwestchester! I eagerly await your recording!! ❤️

Tonight was amazing again!!! as others have mentioned Morrissey's Voice has never sounded better!! There were some parts today, They were just so beautiful. The end of darling I hug a pillow sent chills down my spine.

This was truly a perfect night for Docinwestchester! I eagerly await your recording!! ❤️

I just listened. It sounds amazing. Will share soon.

4 - Our Frank
I've seen Moz many, many times including Fri and Sat nights. His voice was in great form etc.
BUT we saw him last year but this past weekend:

1) SAME old videos
2) SAME setlist (except one)
3) DEFINITELY a total money grab with minimal effort. I mean $275 for front orch?! $175 next level
4) Show listed at 1 hr 39 mins but he played exactly 1 hr 24 mins including instrumental solos and banter.

Love/adore his music but he's just plain Lazy now and wants mucho$$$$$$$$$.

Moz---Lazy (same vids, same setlists)

Moz- Money hungry ($275 or $175?!)

Love his music and vox but no more shows for me.
1 hr 24mins Please! Lazy Morrissey

Moz extra silly in the intro here.

How great does this audio sound BTW?

I know! Lol! At first I thought he was mimicking Carmen, but maybe he was doing
an interpretation of someone?

Yes sounds great !

Btw,

I guess Morrissey isn’t really as particular as everyone thought he was about what band members wear. When I saw Camila walk out tonight wearing a Led Zeppelin T-shirt !!! :guitar:(y)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom