Salford Lads club news

I drove into Manc today - dropped daughter off at Manga exhibition, then took wife & son to MOSI. On the way back, I slipped down some some side streets, and hey presto, we ended up outside the SLC. My wife said "What are we doing here?". I just gave a resigned shrug.

Peter

JJ, is there a pub stop at any point to refresh our thristy bodies?

Love PTxx.

JJ, is there a pub stop at any point to refresh our thristy bodies?

Love PTxx.

PT
I'm sure the above mentioned M23 and Grim can answer that question....
whilst MOST of us took the ride professionally, these two characters did a couple of unscheduled stops....:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

PT
I'm sure the above mentioned M23 and Grim can answer that question....
whilst MOST of us took the ride professionally, these two characters did a couple of unscheduled stops....:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Ahhaha, fair enough. M23 and Grim...tut tut, go on JJ you wouldn't complain at the proposition of a few pints would you?

Love PTxx.

Ahhaha, fair enough. M23 and Grim...tut tut, go on JJ you wouldn't complain at the proposition of a few pints would you?

Love PTxx.

Well last year I was taking up the rear:eek:
So couldn't get waylaid. This year, I shall remove myself from that responsibility and make a few unscheduled pit stops;):guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Well last year I was taking up the rear:eek:
So couldn't get waylaid. This year, I shall remove myself from that responsibility and make a few unscheduled pit stops;):guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Might have to join you :)

It can be a usual 'give the older men the money and let them go to the bar to buy the drinks I legally shouldn't be having' routine for PT :D

Love PTxx.

how about 'Rink: a Morrissey & Smiths roller disco?'
& look what turned up for the auction!:guitar:

how will gordon burns [north west tonight local news guru] intro that?:eek:

mmmm....lucy meacock on rollerskates!

maybe too much beer but how about asking MOZZ to re do the SLC video:)

How would that raise money though?

Jukebox (On His Way To The S'n'G) Jury

f***in' hell, this is a late reply. By getting Moz to re-shoot the video you could limit the places to say 15 or 20 and get people to bid for their place in the video. So, you get the highest bidders riding round with Moz!

Then at the end you donate all money to SLC.

Sorted!

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom