Dad at 13

He's happy, so leave him alone

Noone is saying anything bad about him... he's a poor kid who has no idea of the trouble he's gotten himself into... raising a child is not an easy task to do.

If anything I feel bad for him.

Even the girl is too young to understand also, she may be a skank, but she's too stupid and immature to understand what she's doing...

Last edited:
its such a publicity thing now, Max has a hold of them and the whole thing makes me cringe.
alfiemain_735878a.jpg

Noone is saying anything bad about him... he's a poor kid who has no idea of the trouble he's gotten himself into... raising a child is not an easy task to do.

If anything I feel bad for him.

Even the girl is too young to understand also, she may be a skank, but she's too stupid and immature to understand what she's doing...

What gives you the right to judge these people in such a way?

What?

And what about the DNA test? I can't wait to find out the little tartlette is actually banging around and he's not the father.

Oogamy is the union of a large immobile female gamete and a smaller, very mobile male gamete (I think... something along those lines). It was a joke as he's tiny compared to her, the mobile part can be left out for it!

Isn't tartlette a bit strong? She's just a little girl, she couldn't have very good parents, she's not going to have a very good life.

Last edited:
It's down to so many people having such outraged reactions to stories like this that allows the tabloid media of this country to continue to fill their papers with such dross.

he's poor, but he's happier than you...

with his baby, and his modest home.

with his Jensen intercepter.....

can't make it any more obvious, sorry

Don't worry some of us got it :p

More disgusted am I at "The Scum" (read: tabloid c***bag newspaper The Sun) than the actual story itself. They have pounced on the story and put their logo and name all over it as if they own the f***ing child and...his child...

Tbh the world seems in outcry but only being 18 myself and seeing the sorts of people first hand throughout my entire schooling period, I saw this coming a mile off and in no way whatsoever am i shocked.

This story shows the direction we are going to, with no way out I suppose.
Cheers Moz

he's poor, but he's happier than you...

with his baby, and his modest home.

with his Jensen intercepter.....

can't make it any more obvious, sorry

I get the reference here of course...

But as long as people like him are bringing kids into the world and raising them on my taxes then I won't f*cking leave them alone. If he was 16 or even 15 and was able to get a job and take financial responsibilty for his mess then I would be happy for him.

However he is so young he doesn't actually know the meaning of "financially". I hate that people like him are sucking the benefits system dry. I'm earning just above minimum wage and resent getting my wage slip and seeing just how much tax is being taken off me. :mad:

So I think people are entitled to be angry and disgusted.

However he is so young he doesn't actually know the meaning of "financially". I hate that people like him are sucking the benefits system dry. I'm earning just above minimum wage and resent getting my wage slip and seeing just how much tax is being taken off me. :mad:

So I think people are entitled to be angry and disgusted.

Perhaps you should be a bit more angry about your tax pounds getting spent on various wars the UK seems to love.

Perhaps you should be a bit more angry about your tax pounds getting spent on various wars the UK seems to love.

What a childish quote. If I could be arsed to waste emotions on you I would feel embarrassed for you.

n.b. I am a staunch opposer to war but it's a tad off topic to the title of this thread wouldn't you say? :rolleyes:

What a childish quote. If I could be arsed to waste emotions on you I would feel embarrassed for you.

n.b. I am a staunch opposer to war but it's a tad off topic to the title of this thread wouldn't you say? :rolleyes:

Oohh! I just thought that your ire about your tax being spent was a bit wasted on a 13 year old boy.Taxes are,in part,meant to be looking after those less fortunate than yourself.

Back
Top Bottom