Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have ^THIS f***ing twat AND Veggie-f***-tard 69 stealing my vernacular.

Not an original thought in ANY of your cracked craniums.
I said something very similar to the latter in about 1984. When it was original AND funny.

‘THIS f***ing twat’ was also a phrase coined by me sometime ago. Indeed, I shouted it so loud whilst reading a post from you a little while ago that you probably heard me—despite you being buried in The Guardian.

You f***ing twat.

What in God's name are we supposed to take from this?

Johnny's guitar playing was on a par with Elvis' (ie not that great)?
Morrissey is more famous than Elvis, hence him being relegated to Morrissey's backing band?
The Smiths were stuck in a 50s time-warp?

Seriously, Sam, if you're going to do 'meaningful' PhotoShits, please at least sort out what they mean beforehand.
Maybe it's not supposed to make any sense. I was watching a few Moz interviews last night on utube (from Ringleader, Refusal era) and Moz came across as an uninformed negative depressing child. Compare that to his brilliant funny interviews from the 80s and 90s. One of the interviewers asked him if he'd want a Smiths reunion and Moz laughed and said "It's never going to happen because you have to like the people on stage with you. And that isn't the case".

‘THIS f***ing twat’ was also a phrase coined by me sometime ago. Indeed, I shouted it so loud whilst reading a post from you a little while ago that you probably heard me—despite you being buried in The Guardian.

You f***ing twat.
I’ve never read the Guardian but I can easily read you and your pseudonyms by dumbing it down and trying to imagine what a f***ing post-lobotomy patient might think.

You’ve got a long way to go but... Keep reaching, wee-un! You keep trying and you may - eventually - transcend “lippy little bitch” and get that gold star in douchebaggary.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom