Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
POOR FRAIL and SICKLY :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::sob:

the Missus holds the laptop while with great effort, he pushed send on his stupid twitter with his weak finger:smile:

He looks terrible! Btw, Mick Jagger hasn't taken drugs in over 40 years. Next excuse. The key is don't stuff your fat face with carbohydrates all day while sitting on your lazy ass, looking for new ways to be a dick. Morrissey could have remained a living legend, instead he has thrown it all away.

Mick is an actual homo and probably has a disease. You love being a f***** and if continue to stalk me I will light fire to a bundle of sticks daily

Just seen the screenshots of Jesse's "Pepe le Pew" joke - haha! Craptastic lackey misguidedly seeks favour with the boss by aiming a shot at Johnny :lbf: know your place you servile fool, any more cracks like that and you'll be in the dole queue :guitar:

Just seen the screenshots of Jesse's "Pepe le Pew" joke - haha! Craptastic lackey misguidedly seeks favour with the boss by aiming a shot at Johnny :lbf: know your place you servile fool, any more cracks like that and you'll be in the dole queue :guitar:

You must be the last to know thats what everybody calls Johnny Marr, Pepe le Pew.

I have accomplished mote than you ever will.

Mote actually means: a tiny piece of a substance; a speck....yes, that's probably right in the context relating to your life achievements...but you don't like 'context', do you?
Hahahahahaha knoblet!!

The bizarre thing is Ketamine used to be interesting on the forums but has now sunk to the Vegan Cro, PuppetParrott and God Emperor level, which is a shame.

The bizarre thing is Surface used to be interesting on the forums but has now sunk to the Skinny, Benny and Trill level, which is a shame.

I found a badly written online article decrying Daybreak using Morrissey's music because it has a girl in a hijab as featured character. I don't have enough will to live to post it...

but, I wanted to marvel at the weird fact that hacks can accept that someone belongs to a traditional sect of Islam, which will be homophobic & not keen on apostasy (at the very least), but they can't accept an ageing 'humasexual' vegan having a nervous breakdown about Islamic State & Halal slaughter.

Marvelling over.

Meanwhile, you are still a anon coward.

So, what difference does it make?
Oh, what difference does it make?
Oh, it makes none...…..

So, here I'll stay, here I'll stay...why? because I can, & I will...hahahahahahahaha

I found a badly written online article decrying Daybreak using Morrissey's music because it has a girl in a hijab as featured character. I don't have enough will to live to post it...

but, I wanted to marvel at the weird fact that hacks can accept that someone belongs to a traditional sect of Islam, which will be homophobic & not keen on apostasy (at the very least), but they can't accept an ageing 'humasexual' vegan having a nervous breakdown about Islamic State & Halal slaughter.

Marvelling over.

Yep, I'm all marvelled out now.

Back
Top Bottom