Morrissey at your wedding and funeral

funeral: dream academy's instrumental verison of please, please, please let me get what i want.

We had 'You're The One For Me, Fatty' at our wedding! Much merriment!

'There is a light...' would be my funeral choice, but hopefully that one's a while off yet...

Are you a Hibs man too Jim ? Good lad. I reckon its about time oor man Morrissey played a gig at the 'Leith San siro ' :D Then again its about time we won the Scottish cup ! We Live in hope .

Funeral song would have to be ' Please please please let me get what I want ' or 'Well I wonder' .

First to wear the Green. HFC 1875.

I certainly am a Hibee and proud. Working abroad at the moment and getting major withdrawl symptoms from seeing the Easter Road boys in action. One certainly does live in hope of Hibs with the sacred Scottish Cup....I hope i get to see that before I die.

Anyhoo, ive reconsidered my choices - I want speedway and Asleep at my funeral and Let me kiss you and depending on the atractiveness of the bride....yes I am blind.

JIM

Are you a Hibs man too Jim ? Good lad. I reckon its about time oor man Morrissey played a gig at the 'Leith San siro ' :D Then again its about time we won the Scottish cup ! We Live in hope .

Funeral song would have to be ' Please please please let me get what I want ' or 'Well I wonder' .

First to wear the Green. HFC 1875.

ps . Where is your pub of chice before the game...mines is the Strathmore on Iona st across from the famed Dizzie Lizzies.

I love it....where the slime and the grime Gel.

JIM

... i know the song i want for my weeding... and it's a non Moz one... Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra.

... for my funeral i'd like There Is A Light That Never Goes Out.

Wedding was "There is a light.." and all the reception was musicalized by Moz tunes, mixed with some others to give a breath to people but , 90% was Smtihs / Moz, as we are both moz fans and it was our wedding and our day. :) Nobody complained as all of them knew us very well, lol.

my bestest mate in the entire universe wants 'there is a light' for their funeral

which is my all time favourite song.

i just know i'm gonna blubber my heart out.

:(

Morrissey playing at your wedding?! Great way to spoil a happy occasion by leaving everyone depressed!

I dont get people who think that Morrissey or The Smiths music is always depressing, I find it incredibly uplifting and funny. There are some songs which are sad but sometimes I like being saddened by a song.

Wedding: Will Never Marry :p

just kidding... but that title sums up my attitude to marriage.

There is a light was actually played at my wedding. And it would be Well I wonder at my funeral.
I don't understand why people pick There is A Light for a funeral. It's one of the most romantic songs ever, it goes with the wedding!! Hand In Glove is a very good choice, too.

Funeral... Asleep.

Well I Wonder wouldn't really work because of 'gasping, dying, but still alive'.

Back
Top Bottom