Morrissey's funeral....

wutheringheights said:
You are, of course, correct.

I was trying to be egalitarian, and make the board available to all Morrisseys, regardless of race, colour, creed or talent.

You never know though, they might be related......:eek:

OMG NO :eek:

:D

I would actually hate to see any celebrities at his funeral. To be even more specific - I would hate to see his funeral.

I would like his funeral to gather only those who truly loved him and who he truly loved back. I would hate to see it broadcasted on TV and packed with posers from music industry that did their best to make his life miserable and are now crying into the camera, screaming how much he meant to them and the rest of the world.

I'm still not sure whether I'd like to see any fans there - on one hand funerals should be just for those who knew him and who he loved, on another hand, devoted fans are such an essential part of who he is and he clearly does love them, so, I'm just not sure ...

Oh t'hell ... he should go in style. I wouldn't come though. I would throw a party and drink, drink, drink ...

Hope he'll last us for at least another 50 years!

PS. Rocco, since you seem to mention Julia the most, what do you think she'll do now that the tour is over?

She will stop starting threads like the gay one that is generating all that fighting... because, we all know it's her, don't we?

Joe Strummer would rise from the dead and attend the funeral. Better yet, Moz could haunt Mike Joyce at night.

Rocco Sifredi said:
She will stop starting threads like the gay one that is generating all that fighting... because, we all know it's her, don't we?

actually, maybe she would start more such threads since she doesn't have the tour to preoccupy her?

Julia's totally wild if you guys would just give her a chance. I've been in many a bars with her, and we've even smoked together. Well, I've smoked and she's watched, but some people might be bothered...

Sharron Needles said:
Julia's totally wild if you guys would just give her a chance. I've been in many a bars with her, and we've even smoked together. Well, I've smoked and she's watched, but some people might be bothered...

Have nothing against Julia whatsoever but I must say - if your description of Julia's wildness is that she's going to bars and watching you smoke then I must say - I'm nnnot entirely convinced!

DeliciousDemon said:
Have nothing against Julia whatsoever but I must say - if your description of Julia's wildness is that she's going to bars and watching you smoke then I must say - I'm nnnot entirely convinced!

Obviously, I was joking, but she's much more easy going than a lot of people think. And Morrissey won't have a funeral cause I think his ashes should be blasted off into space, maybe?

Terrible subject matter, it will be family and his 7 friends only if they out-live him of course, and his grave would have to be guarded 24 hours a day.

By the time he dies (being of strong Irish stock) most people might not remember him. Lots of formerly famous people are virtual unknowns by the time they die.

Back
Top Bottom