morrissey frink thread!

Time to stick a bit of moob-hair on the newbie....

helpfulcopy.jpg

I keep LOLing at how S&M this is. :D :p

Besides the needle & nips, the barechested knitted Mozzer's pants are open. :horny:

Looking at it again, I'm adding "autosexual" to S&M. :eek:

(Don't worry; the new Moz now has a button on his jeans to keep his gentleman parts decent. )

That's true! :eek: I was imagining a whole series of naughty photos of your knitted Mozzers doing frinky things to each other. :o

They are fantastic btw! :D I loved the knitted Smiths but I love the mature Mozzers even more.

That's true! :eek: I was imagining a whole series of naughty photos of your knitted Mozzers doing frinky things to each other. :o

They are fantastic btw! :D I loved the knitted Smiths but I love the mature Mozzers even more.

Well, there was the time I found marmalade bondage going on on my computer desk.... :eek:

Marmaladefun.jpg

Really primitive dolls, looking back, but we had lots of laughs with them here and on LiveJournal. I recall that I knitted Andy Rourke's bum on a train back from a Moz gig, with a nice lady asking what I was making. :D

081117_113514_morrisseypvhmL271107_.jpg

Well, there was the time I found marmalade bondage going on on my computer desk.... :eek:

Marmaladefun.jpg

Really primitive dolls, looking back, but we had lots of laughs with them here and on LiveJournal. I recall that I knitted Andy Rourke's bum on a train back from a Moz gig, with a nice lady asking what I was making. :D

Very funny story Kate:D That is not a phrase that I ever expected to hear "I knitted Andy Rourke's bum"

p.s. Am I forgiven yet:(:(

that was fast as always di
car001.gif

car021.gif

oh what a profile

car016.gif

car017.gif

"i beg you please take me with you!" oh sure, sir, I will!LOOOL
car013.gif

car010.gif

what?

If Morrissey today ever looks in the mirror and thinks, "Oh, I'm getting so old, blah, blah, blah." No way. He radiates youth in my eyes. To me there is no difference between these two pictures.

so true :o

I picture him looking at the mirror going "...I love my eyes", "what a perfect nose I've been given", "My eyebrows are maaaaarvelous", and so forth.

that was fast as always di
car001.gif

car021.gif

oh what a profile

car016.gif

car017.gif

"i beg you please take me with you!" oh sure, sir, I will!LOOOL
car013.gif

car010.gif

what?

These are the best gifs in the world....ever!

Superb, excellent, great: a marvelous thread. :)

primitives01.jpg

meatismurder02.jpg

face.jpg

primitives02.jpg

tongue.jpg

Was just browsing.....ok I lie, I was actively looking for Morrissey pictures:D and I found these which I thought were very nice.:)

MORRISSEYCLOSE-1.jpg

morrissey.jpg

Ahhhhh....sighs:sweet:

I wish I was looking at this face tomorrow, sitting over our tofurkey or whatever, being normal together. I second the sigh.

10icavr.jpg

ibgrnn.jpg

2guwjfm.jpg
[
ohhh morrissey... i love how he stands there leaned at the wall on the third one in the little pic but my fave has to be the little pic in the first one where he shows a bit of his belly..oh look how the audience is smitten by it-esp the one with the glasses
there is one who did pull quite a face...doesnt seem to his liking haha... but why..a bit of flashing is always nice ...

oh i notice:
this is quite probably freudian that i often type morrissey as morrisexy...as the words x and y are next to each other this often happens :p

Back
Top Bottom