Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i thought maybe this was a belated answer to my blazer shopping query. to be honest, im still not convinced that it isnt, since he has taken to speaking to me in code lately, what with the rabbit comment and all. it could still be on, moz.... just sayin'....

Fook blood crykey blikey wacker inn it! Don't "wonder" where "Mozza" is. Just go to Veggie Taco Tuesday at The Sunset Marquis, Calabasas Costco, that hiking trail from Malibu to Zuma, that hiking trail with Hope Sandoval at Angelas Crest. Stop fantasizing Uncle Steve is an enigma and mysterious when he is really passed out on his sun deck with chocolate chip cookie crumbs on his chest and empty Corona bottles all around him.

But Aztec, crikey, blood hell indeed! Now I know why you are so furious cause at least the photo pointed out he escaped all the Sunset Marquis, Callabases and other pleasantries you always dutifully mention, to be even for once, somewhere else.
If the photo was not photo shopped, but why should it, it means he was in Rome. I understand you have a nervous breakdown because of it but hey Rome has a lot of pleasantries toooo!
Cheers! :thumb:

Vespa thespians unite, eat italian and get even more fat.

One thing is for certain when the day comes Morrissey will be the bitch in obituary!

oh, i thought maybe this was a belated answer to my blazer shopping query. to be honest, im still not convinced that it isnt, since he has taken to speaking to me in code lately, what with the rabbit comment and all. it could still be on, moz.... just sayin'....

I guarantee you that if you would go blazer shopping with Moz in Rome you would go insane. As to whether which blazer to choose!
There are that many good menswear shops, and by the way womenswear shops too.
Those Italians have a great sense for style.
But there is a price to pay for that and I do hope you don't jump in the Vancouver bay when you receive your credit card account update. :squiffy:

I wonder if the nice Italian folks are happy to see him, or do they go "fookin' immigrant go eat pizza back home! We all think it, even if we don't say it out loud and hurt our business!"

:cool:

so this is an old photo? link to that page? thanks in advance.

But not that old.
He's wearing the same football shirt, from AS Roma, I believe, he was spotted wearing during the tour on one of the airports.
And look at his face and hair, that is not Moz from 11 years ago.
It could be photo shopped but why?
Maybe he was in Rome when Totti, the great football player of AS Roma played his last game, or even a bit later.

But not that old.
He's wearing the same football shirt, from AS Roma, I believe, he was spotted wearing during the tour on one of the airports.
Maybe he was in Rome when Totti, the great football player of AS Roma played his last game, or even a bit later.
He's just competing with Marcus Birro the swede with italian dad for the number one Roma fan spot.

62257.jpg

Is Moz now coming out as a football hipster?

It'll be some obscure german side next and turkish delight.

Jesse also posted this picture on his instagram today with the caption "ROME IS HOME. #morrissey #moztour2017" What exactly this means is unclear to me since no tour dates have been announced yet. International tour dates in the works? But then why the need to be in Rome *now* if the dates aren't announced? Alternatively, maybe they're recording in Rome?

But not that old.

I don't know what H Truth is talking about. Though I saw the old photo at TTY and I'm guessing this post and new photo of him at an old place revisited is his way of saying that TTY is dead, and 'it's on' as the 'official' page is now official. Just speculation on my part, whatever. Though maybe posts will be more frequent now, hope.

Boz is still in Blighty, or he was about a day ago, as I bumped into him in his Camden shop. Mind you, I think it's unlikely 'Team Moz' would post a photo of him at a certain location whilst he was still there, as they'd know loads of local loonies would be out trying to get autographs/selfies/etc. So, if there were all hanging out in Rome, maybe it was a week or two back?

Jesse also posted this picture on his instagram today with the caption "ROME IS HOME. #morrissey #moztour2017" What exactly this means is unclear to me since no tour dates have been announced yet. International tour dates in the works? But then why the need to be in Rome *now* if the dates aren't announced? Alternatively, maybe they're recording in Rome?

maybe Rome is home for now, they're there recording? M's 'it's on' could mean tour dates ? Come on Jesse and M ... stop being so cryptic! :)

Funny how the frailest guy on the planet who cancelled more gigs than anyone announced that it is on. He'll soon post a message saying it is off whatever it may be.

Maybe he cooked that rabbit finally.

f25.png

He is announcing a tour exclusively all over Sweden from north to south in association with IKEA.

Both parties are extremely pleased with the deal as they both are well known for having a few screws loose.

Morrissey is definitely behind the Facebook statements why people refuse to believe it? And he is watching it all .
TTY is past now . Gustavo said something about it when the Le Pen -Macron debate on his fb wall .

"It's on! The boxing fight of the century - Morrissey vs. Martin Rossiter from Gene! Two half-naked grown men hitting each other, until one of them cries. Live from Rome, twelve rounds of sweaty man-on-man action, just the way you like it. Coming soon on Pay Per View!"

Back
Top Bottom