Morrissey on Guardian

rushed through the thread but couldnt find the exact release info-only A SATURDAY but not the exact date? SO THS saturday, correct? or which saturday?
thanks

I was wondering about this too. Maybe wait a couple of weeks to be closer to the CD release(s), but I honestly don't have a clue. When it is ther, and I know it is (I but it every day anyway), I'll buy several to ship out.

P.

I was wondering about this too. Maybe wait a couple of weeks to be closer to the CD release(s), but I honestly don't have a clue. When it is ther, and I know it is (I but it every day anyway), I'll buy several to ship out.

P.
thanks skinny. pmed him im sure he will answer soon,)
i also check the guardian site(which surely announces the topics of their paper on that day
before i travel to the one of the fews newsstand which sells international music mags and newspapers;)

Last edited:
And one more with the sneakers
mozjobriath2-1.jpg

Ugh. I don't like those trainers.

And one more with the sneakers
mozjobriath2-1.jpg

I don't much care for the trainers either (although they certainly look 'box fresh'.)
I do care for the way he's oh-so-casually draped his Yves Saint-Laurent coat under his arm, with the label discreetly flashing :yum:

I don't much care for the trainers either (although they certainly look 'box fresh'.)
I do care for the way he's oh-so-casually draped his Yves Saint-Laurent coat under his arm, with the label discreetly flashing :yum:

It could be worse. If he's ever caught wearing these, my soulmate fascination with him is over. Even eternal love can't transcend Sketcher's Shape-ups. :p

denimexpress_2119_51273162

wow you certainly have a knowledge for high fashion brands :thumb: -how could you tell?
the only high fashion brands i recognize are these wooly chanel blazers...
oh wait there is sth sewed it in there.the initials ..oh i see i see...

It could be worse. If he's ever caught wearing these, my soulmate fascination with him is over. Even eternal love can't transcend Sketcher's Shape-ups. :p

Over here they call them 'FitFlops'! :sick:
Hang on, could this be.....?
ffsupertone_platinum_large_1.jpg

Is M.'s new look for 2010 actually the FitFlops 'Supertone' sneaker in Platinum, with 'Microwobbleboard' technology? Is Morrissey getting a "bum-blasting workout" every time he walks?
He wishes!
;)

I'd rather see him wearing these:

;) :guitar:

What are they, the Johnny Marr Skechers? I'm not up on fashion.

Forget the trainers nonsense, grown men shouldn't wear trainers, is this a Panerai on his wrist?
For the record, I think he looks ridiculous in the sneakers. I only posted the links to the pics because someone seemed to want to see more of them and I happened to remember bumping into some at that site.

I still wear mine. I went kayaking in them, they got all crusted up with salty sea water, and I had to rescue them.

P.

Haha, not the best footwear for kayaking I have to say. How much did they cost??

What are they, the Johnny Marr Skechers? I'm not up on fashion.

They are, yeah.

I hope they were silver AirMax 97's.

Tags
scans
Back
Top Bottom