The Smiths & Morrissey Rarities / FB Group: Recent photo of "Have-A-Go Merchant" promo cover star

Screenshot_20240403-002912.png

FB_IMG_1712100569701.jpg

Cover star of Have-A-Go Merchant.
The image was first published in Nick Knight's 1982 book "Skinhead".
Said page:

Screenshot_20240403-004059.png

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
How boring is The Solo..!! Moz photo with no content, Moz is boring, doesn't generate content!! Moz does something darling!! The cancellations gave a lot to talk about, but now!! It's time for Moz to do a report and talk about what happened with the shows... and his plans for the future, whether he retires or not... otherwise, it's boring! MAL!!!!!

How boring is The Solo..!! Moz photo with no content, Moz is boring, doesn't generate content!! Moz does something darling!! The cancellations gave a lot to talk about, but now!! It's time for Moz to do a report and talk about what happened with the shows... and his plans for the future, whether he retires or not... otherwise, it's boring! MAL!!!!!
Moz isn't boring. He's rightfully resting. It would be a silly to share plans and make promises before he's ready.

Last edited:
Moz isn't boring. He's rightfully resting. It would be a silly to share plans and make promises before he's ready.
Don't tell me what to do or say. In my opinion, people deserve an explanation about cancellations. We wasted time, or rather, we wasted time thinking about the singer and in my case money, as he was held up for months. It was dedication in every way to a singer. It's people's time, you can't play with that. If you had problems that warranted your cancellation, you had to explain it, period. This silence is indifference and that is unjust. Many of those who write or wrote... Here they think it and don't say it. I'm telling you, it's disrespectful that he's never said a word, that's all

Chill, bro
omrevolving.gif
Why not tell it like it is without flattering.. Besides, I'm nobody's brother. I don't know why Morrissey walks around with so much mystery, it's boring, this position bored me. It's like that. I should think about it. Bahh I don't even know what I'm spending on writing for if he doesn't give a shit about his fans. One waits, but there are limits..

Why not tell it like it is without flattering.. Besides, I'm nobody's brother. I don't know why Morrissey walks around with so much mystery, it's boring, this position bored me. It's like that. I should think about it. Bahh I don't even know what I'm spending on writing for if he doesn't give a shit about his fans. One waits, but there are limits..
No one is asking you to do any waiting. You are free to leave the world of Morrissey fandom any time you wish.

No one is asking you to do any waiting. You are free to leave the world of Morrissey fandom any time you wish.
Plus this post is not boring at all, it's a nice opportunity to remember really legendary times with great music -and no social distancing!

Plus this post is not boring at all, it's a nice opportunity to remember really legendary times with great music -and no social distancing!

Sham 69 made some crackin singles, The kids are United is a very underrated plea to the youth of Britain and it hasnt dated although i cant imagine any band encouraging the same now, with such Passion and meaning. God bless Jimmy Pursey.

Back
Top Bottom