Tokyo - Toyosu Pit (Nov. 28, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @takumihurry

Last edited:

ken_howdoyoufeel2011-28112023-0001~2.jpg

(ken_howdoyoufeel2011 IG)

20231128_100620.jpg

(M. BELLMOND0)

God, I had totally forgotten that Tokyo is 9 hours ahead of UK time, so the show is about to begin. Hope everyone has a great night.

Tokyo is grateful, polite and uncritical. Everything will be to his complete satisfaction. Remember when he fled from Bowie in 1995 and took a spontaneous feel-good round in Japan. All good.

Tokyo is grateful, polite and uncritical. Everything will be to his complete satisfaction. Remember when he fled from Bowie in 1995 and took a spontaneous feel-good round in Japan. All good.

Jesus, Fhranc, just relax and enjoy the opportunity to see Moz again even if it's for brief moments.

Apologies for butting in on here but I am a bit desperate for some info on the Tokyo gig if anyone can help out thanks?
I am just trying to find out if the gig is going ahead as planned, reason being, I live in Northern Thailand and in August I booked tickets to see Morrissey in Bangkok. I had to book flights and hotel for me and my son, only to find it was cancelled about 7 days before the gig was due. Could not get a refund on air tickets or hotel so we spent a night messing around in Bangkok for no particular reason.
Well, call me stupid, but I have now got a ticket for Monday's gig in Sydney Australia, flights and hotels not refundable, so you can imagine the nervousness involved. I am getting on in years and have numerous health issues and this will be my absolute last chance in my lifetime to get this chance to see him live.
I am just a bit worried that all this is going to go pear shaped again and I will have to spend a week in Sydney twiddling my thumbs. If anyone can post any info that the gig is going ahead it would be much appreciated thanks!

Apologies for butting in on here but I am a bit desperate for some info on the Tokyo gig if anyone can help out thanks?
I am just trying to find out if the gig is going ahead as planned, reason being, I live in Northern Thailand and in August I booked tickets to see Morrissey in Bangkok. I had to book flights and hotel for me and my son, only to find it was cancelled about 7 days before the gig was due. Could not get a refund on air tickets or hotel so we spent a night messing around in Bangkok for no particular reason.
Well, call me stupid, but I have now got a ticket for Monday's gig in Sydney Australia, flights and hotels not refundable, so you can imagine the nervousness involved. I am getting on in years and have numerous health issues and this will be my absolute last chance in my lifetime to get this chance to see him live.
I am just a bit worried that all this is going to go pear shaped again and I will have to spend a week in Sydney twiddling my thumbs. If anyone can post any info that the gig is going ahead it would be much appreciated thanks!
I hope you’ll get to see him.

:rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom