Tokyo - Toyosu Pit (Nov. 28, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @takumihurry

Last edited:
Photo by @snowy_ykhm

mask.jpg

:handpointup:
From now, this is my new desktop background :tearsofjoy:

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @takumihurry

...banging closer that - sweet and tender hooligan....hope to see some videos.

Lucky Tokyo!

Good shot ! :clap:
by @snowy_ykhm

wilde.jpg

Another few clips from Tokyo (if you don't want to watch the whole show, which is posted in one of the earlier posts in this thread)

This is one of the best versions I think I've heard!
Agree. Hadn’t listened to anything at all from Tokyo yet as I haven’t had time to sit down for the whole set yet, and then i just watched this single song on the back of your posting this comment above ^

Watched it as I was thinking to myself, what on earth is even going on here? This rendition is IT. Stunning and evocative. A richness of voice so forceful, while intimately dominating the cadence and the song with dazzling opulence.

Absolutely majestic, and possibly the most beautiful version of all. I love this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom