TTY: Morrissey Ticket Sales; "World Peace..." re-launch confirmation

Morrissey Ticket Sales - true-to-you.net
10 August 2016

38932_unnamed_2.jpg

Morrissey's show at Philadelphia Tower Theater (22 September) and also at Brooklyn Kings Theater (24 September) both instantly sold out.
The added date at Bren Events Center in Irvine is close to sold out.
Morrissey's first show in China at MacPherson Stadium (Hong Kong) has almost sold out.
Plans remain in place for the re-launch of World Peace Is None of Your Business (pictured above).

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
right because Moz lives a life of intrigue and excitement, buying 5os themed with man sidekick, it cant possibly get more exciting. well, maybe, having the man assistant plug in your multi region dvd player in the 5 star hotel lobby socket. watch dumb dvd with man assistant while downing bottle of grey goose. its almost like a james bond movie it so exciting. no doubt everybody out there is jealous.

Hi Mr. Morris,

This is Kylie the intern over at the Agoura Hills office. FYI....This guy left a message here on our voicemail. He said his name is Craig G. He sounded like an English Butler. He said that he will not take payment of soon to be expired blocks of KerryGold, jars of Ragu, or chocolate chip cookies to be the "special guest guitar player" at this place called Bank Chester that you are playing a show at??

BTW...your nephew is sooooo hot. He sits in front of me in Iphone Film Editing 101 at USC. Maybe he will invite me over for spaghetti night and I can finally meet you!

Bye!!!!

Kylie

I was going to buy tickets.....
BUT
I saw him in 2004 in Philadelphia - compare the setlists
Uncomparable
$89.50 for a weak and tired setlist is not worth my time

Well, thanks for letting us know. I'm sure Morrissey will be gutted...

right because Moz lives a life of intrigue and excitement, buying 5os themed with man sidekick, it cant possibly get more exciting. well, maybe, having the man assistant plug in your multi region dvd player in the 5 star hotel lobby socket. watch dumb dvd with man assistant while downing bottle of grey goose. its almost like a james bond movie it so exciting. no doubt everybody out there is jealous.

Sounds good to me...

......and Manchester will be empty (sadly)

Sinbad, don't listen to the morons on here. Tickets for Manchester are selling for more than face value on Ebay. Yes, there will be a few empty seats in the Gods (as there always is at such an awful venue) but there will also be 15,000 diehards who will love every minute.

Sinbad, don't listen to the morons on here. Tickets for Manchester are selling for more than face value on Ebay. Yes, there will be a few empty seats in the Gods (as there always is at such an awful venue) but there will also be 15,000 diehards who will love every minute.

In Norway it's illegal to sell concert tickets for more than face value

Plenty of Brits still in HK -- a good portion of the crowd will be made up by them.

I am curious what the reaction is of the Hong Kong crowd is, also, since no one here can respond about anything but crowd size, there is a question not asked yet.

Why Joan of Arc on cover? I don't remember the last time a woman was on the cover of a Morrissey album.

I genuinely admire Morrissey for his business skills, album re release is a big deal, especially if he is doing it under his own album.

Very nice photo

Love to see mount joy make an appearance but I'm indifferent to the rest of the world peace bonus tracks

I was going to buy tickets.....
BUT
I saw him in 2004 in Philadelphia - compare the setlists
Uncomparable
$89.50 for a weak and tired setlist is not worth my time

Same for me except I saw him at the Mann Theater. Unless you are a HUGE fan of World Peace then there is not much in the set list to warrant the price of admission. It sold out so I am happy for those who will go and enjoy it.

Tickets aren't selling on eBay at all, let alone for more than face value. Plus, standing are still available on TM/G&T's as well as re-sale sites. The arena is too big for him now, and those prices certainly haven't helped; sadly.

Tickets aren't selling on eBay at all, let alone for more than face value. Plus, standing are still available on TM/G&T's as well as re-sale sites. The arena is too big for him now, and those prices certainly haven't helped; sadly.

if you insist in buying tix for Manchester, surely you will have a wide selection for at most a quid, right before showtime.

Pity TTY doesn't list the songs on the re-issue. Similar to Marred's comment previously really. Moz should be incentivising people to buy it by including extra tracks (and a tasteful badge), and letting people know in advance. I'm not buying the same CD again just because it has a different cover. I've done that before and it is a hollow experience.

i got a pit ticket for king's theatre in brooklyn, nyc. took some doing: refreshing the ticketmaster page for a good 20 minutes. the presale tickets on sale the day before were pretty lousy.

Back
Top Bottom