Uncut: "When Exactly Do You Mean? - Growing pains: A Smiths miscellany and timeline" (next month)

FB_IMG_1709649175070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have April's, this must be May's edition.
Should be available at the end of March - never figured out why they go so far ahead.
FWD.

The 'new" Smiths timeline and photographs in the upcoming Uncut are a hoax.
Morrissey has not looked at an Uncut magazine for many years, and does not glance at magazines (and The Severed Alliance) unless at gunpoint*.

*Also unless he's at the hairdresser and is bored answering questions about where he's going on holidays.

Morrissey has not looked at an Uncut magazine for many years, and does not glance at magazines (and The Severed Alliance) unless at gunpoint*.

*Also unless he's at the hairdresser and is bored answering questions about where he's going on holidays.
It’s hard to focus on all that small print when you’re pissed up on voddy.

will rickshaw get a mention,wouldnt surprise me.

Heaven knows he's miserable now!

Just for clarity the OP is a page from:

The magazine is titled:
Uncut Ultimate Music Guide: Definitive Edition.

47b5c203066c395caf3443cb5d92675ba1ad821c.jpg

Which is another in their The Smiths series.
Similar information appearing in these and regular Uncut issues with Smiths articles (like QID 20 yrs on).

51npqIYSgBL._AC_SL1500_.jpgSMITHS-BKZ-cover-LR~2.jpg

Described as:

"Celebrating the 40th anniversary of their classic debut album, we present the definitive 172-page edition of our Ultimate Music Guide to The Smiths."

Possibly indicating that the live dates map is the only novel addition to Uncut's collation of material. Also looks like it may be print only.
Due March 15 and is nothing to do with May's Uncut regular release.
Regards,
FWD.

If he does glance, I’m sure he may get peeved
at seeing ‘Johnny Marr & Morrissey Solo’ with him getting second billing there.

A live dates map!
The 'new" Smiths timeline and photographs in the upcoming Uncut are a hoax.

Yeah, I wonder how accurate it can actually be, not that Morrissey’s own timelines are very accurate. I wonder if Passions Just Like Mine would be their source for this timeline? went to check, but not loading for me.

Would love to know where to get such a high quality version of the "two light ales" photo. Beyond that...

FB_IMG_1709768440624.jpg
FB_IMG_1709768442937.jpg

Screenshot_20240306-234016.png

Friend of the site, Stephen Wright offering a print of the photo used on the cover of the Uncut special.
His prints are much more affordable than a certain other photographer...
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom