Portsmouth - Guildhall (July 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Girlfriend In A Coma / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Knockabout World / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Loop / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @lonely_high_court_judge

Last edited:
Plenty of new videos in the pre-gig entertainment- they’ve changed since Hammersmith and the 2022 tour. I particularly enjoyed the lengthy clip of Sidney Poitier in To Sir with Love. Who were the band dancing in kilts?

Plenty of new videos in the pre-gig entertainment- they’ve changed since Hammersmith and the 2022 tour. I particularly enjoyed the lengthy clip of Sidney Poitier in To Sir with Love. Who were the band dancing in kilts?
Cecil with Hostage In A Frock

Was meant to be there tonight but decided not to leave my wife with the newborn, earning my brownie points.

Given the set lists from Israel I decided probably won’t be missing much that I didn’t see a few times last year.

So please, to spare my sanity, keep it safe and predictable tonight Moz.
And is there any point ever having children? Oh I don't know...

Art Hounds wasn't in existence in 2011.
no, I'mNotSorry is actually correct and the only performance of Art-Hounds to date is 2011 Brixton Academy concert, there's a video of it on YouTube, and what a superb & energetic performance it is, I highly recommend taking a look.
on a side note, I believe, most of the songs that made 'Deluxe' cut of World Peace is None of Your Business were composed and recorded in the early 2010's, including Scandinavia, Art-Hounds, and some others that didn't make it onto the LP / were released as singles (Action is My Middle Name, People are The Same Everywhere)

no, I'mNotSorry is actually correct and the only performance of Art-Hounds to date is 2011 Brixton Academy concert, there's a video of it on YouTube, and what a superb & energetic performance it is, I highly recommend taking a look.
on a side note, I believe, most of the songs that made 'Deluxe' cut of World Peace is None of Your Business were composed and recorded in the early 2010's, including Scandinavia, Art-Hounds, and some others that didn't make it onto the LP / were released as singles (Action is My Middle Name, People are The Same Everywhere)
I will have to watch this concert then.

Art Hounds wasn't in existence in 2011.
It was, I was there when he sang it at the Brixton Academy and remember it being a highlight of the set. I think that was the night the riots started kicking off in London.

Art-hounds

Last edited:
But it was done well in Brixton 2011.
it wasnt done that well,have a look at the video,he has never sung it since so i think that tells you everything.its one of my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom