Moz tattoo

Re: I don't like ugly Morrissey-based tattoos

hang+the+dj+collage.jpg

ewww!...:sick: is it an arm or a leg???:squiffy:

I'm having fun trying to work out which part of the body is being shown!:horny:
Sorry to lower the tone:lbf:

Ok, i am looking for a nice Moz Stencil for my next Tattoo. Not too big but if anyone could post/send me any it would be most welcome. Of course when i get it done i will post the results here.
Many thanks.

Most of these are tacky as shit!! :confused: The first one is hilarious though, even though I'm sure that's not the purpose :lbf:

Today I was waiting at the doctors office watching Jerry Springer and I was noticing that these two lesbians that were fighting with each other both had tattoos. So I got to thinking totally randomly "I wonder what I'd even get if I got a tattoo? Maybe I'd put it on my calf, that's a nice place. But I don't even want one, but if I HAD to get one, I'd put it on my calf. Maybe just a tiny M." Then responding to something else the lady next to me said "No...I'd cry."

:p

I think you should do it :)

Steve

Today I was waiting at the doctors office watching Jerry Springer and I was noticing that these two lesbians that were fighting with each other both had tattoos. So I got to thinking totally randomly "I wonder what I'd even get if I got a tattoo? Maybe I'd put it on my calf, that's a nice place. But I don't even want one, but if I HAD to get one, I'd put it on my calf. Maybe just a tiny M." Then responding to something else the lady next to me said "No...I'd cry."

:p

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom