Moz tattoo

This is my tattoo from a couple years a go ;)
Tattooed @ wild cat in Antwerp (Belgium)

greetz, Peter Melis

OK, so I'm thinking of getting "I was tired again, I tried again" as a tattoo. I'm just not sure what font I should use.

Anyone have any suggestions?

OK, so I'm thinking of getting "I was tired again, I tried again" as a tattoo. I'm just not sure what font I should use.

my suggestion... if you decide to get something fancy then make sure your artist can actually draw it up and tattoo it. check their portfolio of previous tattoos they've done.

I'm quite fond of this font :D
Picture001a.jpg

this thread makes me wish i had money for more tattoos and to touch up the tattoos i already have.

I'd love to get if its not love then its the bomb that will bring us together

However its too big to fit anywhere

Wouldnt mind getting some lyrics with the song sheet underneath

l_f9947e270bb44a2db94b1259642c92a6.jpg

I don't know whose this is, but it was in the portfolio of the artist I'm going to have draw the gladiolas around my tattoo. I think it's the best portrait tattoo of Morrissey I've ever seen.

scarlet, what VA shop do you go to? i live in reston. i've had good experiences with the people at rick's in arlington.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom