houston, texas - venue - jones hall

Re: Taper tickets needed for Houston

Hi everyone - sorry to hijack this. I'm looking for a pair of tickets to the Houston show.

its not center, but my sister has two pairs available, very close to face value.
TIER A Row 13 Row 1 - 4

email me at [email protected] for more info.

EDIT: these tix are no longer available.

Last edited:

its not center, but my sister has two pairs available, very close to face value.
TIER A Row 13 Row 1 - 4

email me at [email protected] for more info.

Thanks for the offer, but hopefully I can find a better location to record from. Recording from the tier can be hit (Norah Jones 2006) or miss (Tom Waits 2008). I'd really prefer to be in orchestra on the floor near center.

Twittering Concerts

Hello!

I have my ticket for the Houston show and may go to the Austin show too. I am wondering if anyone here has ever thought of using twitter to send "tweets" or updates during a Morrissey show? I think it might actually be fun. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks.

Re: Twittering Concerts

Hello!

I have my ticket for the Houston show and may go to the Austin show too. I am wondering if anyone here has ever thought of using twitter to send "tweets" or updates during a Morrissey show? I think it might actually be fun. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks.
a lot people creating a "play by play" thread in this tour forum where they attending a concert andsending setlist and some banters

Twits at concert more like
:crazy:
:mad:
:sick:

why not just watch the show?

am i the only one who hasnt gotten their tickets for the houston show? we bought the day they went on sale, getting a bit nervous now...

am i the only one who hasnt gotten their tickets for the houston show? we bought the day they went on sale, getting a bit nervous now...

call ticketmaster and tell them you'd like them printed at a retail outlet.

i think there is a $1.00 fee per ticket and they use the same card you used when you placed the order.

from there, you can go to the courtesy booth at fiesta (or macy's, any ticketmaster outlet) and have them printed.

Tags
twitter
Back
Top Bottom