Roll Call: Webster Hall (NY)

Hey, no one mentioned that right before Moz's usual songlist while the stage is being set up, came on...a dance remix of "Carol" was playing. :confused:

Hey, no one mentioned that right before Moz's usual songlist while the stage is being set up, came on...a dance remix of "Carol" was playing. :confused:

i think i heard that in philly too!
weird, right!

this morning i smelled the shirt i wore to the show and almost vomited.
seriously, i was covered in about 6 different peoples sweat.

but the show was great!! i was about 2 inches from a handshake but curse my genes for making me so damn short!

this morning i smelled the shirt i wore to the show and almost vomited.
seriously, i was covered in about 6 different peoples sweat.

but the show was great!! i was about 2 inches from a handshake but curse my genes for making me so damn short!

i went to class the next morning in trhe same clothes and i got plenty of interesting looks.

Did you really hear that? :eek: I posted this wierdness 6th March

Had this weird dream last night where I heard clear as bells "Shame is the name" done in the Club/Dance version. Electronic beats an' all...:eek:
Before my poor battered unconscious imploded I remember thinking "I wonder if they changed the words?" and then, mercifully, I woke up.

Where does reality end and dreams begin......? :confused:

shirt.jpg

Oh yeah!! Thanks :) I am so lucky I got to get the whole freaking shirt!

yeah I remember looking at you right on my left! Everything was just so quick.

I still can't believe I got this
how does it fit you?
:)

It fits very nicely, thank you! :)
Just a little too big but I don't mind.

I can't wear it though because it's missing a couple of buttons :p

i thought so it might be a bit big for you.. since youre very slim....;)
how about a pic of you in morrissey`S shirt and share the pic here?would be great...
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom