Fiona Dodwell: "Five Morrissey Albums That Deserve Reappraisal" (December 3, 2020)

Carlislebaz .... one song for you all to night.... please don’t laugh...
Miley cyrus... singing Heart of glass by Blondie....
this girl can sing ,

Goodnight kid.

Sure. That country song was included on a rockabilly compilation. In the same light, fewer than half of the tracks on “Morrissey’s Greatest Hits” were anywhere near hits.

Marketing for the daft, wee simple boy. ...and apparently you’ll find thruthiness in whatever the hawkers are schilling.

Fak Arf.

By ‘Now that’s what I call Music’ are you referring to those records that regularly topped the album charts?
Yes. Those same compilations that were released on vinyl, cassette and CD. ...but purchased by people who by singles collections, not albums.

‘No’? Then might I suggest that you stop making a prick of yourself, and mind your own f***ing business—rather than everybody else’s—if it’s not to your taste.
It’s an Internet forum you fool, not your kitchen. I suggest that you open your eyes. It’s a thread about a published opinion article. Who gifted you the right to make it private business? No F**ker did.

‘No’? Then might I suggest that you stop making a prick of yourself, and mind your own f***ing business—rather than everybody else’s—if it’s not to your taste.
You can suggest whatever you like. ...but nobody is obligated to listen to your drivel.

Whatever happens, he’ll always have a superior record collection to yours. He wins in life’s game.
...full of “albums” like this, no doubt.

Fak Arf, Goofy.

8665-AC7-D-0-BD1-46-C8-890-D-84-F111245178.png[IMG]

Yes. Those same compilations that were released on vinyl, cassette and CD. ...but purchased by people who by singles collections, not albums.
The ones that featured in the album charts?

The ones that featured in the album charts?
Ahhhhh. So now you’re all over the importance. accuracy and finality of “album charts”?

Do us all a favour and make up your mind. When Melvis shits the bed with a release, the charts aren’t a true reflection of musical success. ...but when you want to call a “compilation” an “album”, they’re spot on.

You’re an absolute riot, kiddo.

Carlislebaz .... one song for you all to night.... please don’t laugh...
Miley cyrus... singing Heart of glass by Blondie....
this girl can sing ,
Will that be available on an upcoming Disney compilation?

It’s an Internet forum you fool, not your kitchen. I suggest that you open your eyes. It’s a thread about a published opinion article. Who gifted you the right to make it private business? No F**ker did.
True. And it’s completely in the spirit of what you’ve just said that I might point out that you’re well-exercising your right to be a complete dickhead.

Ahhhhh. So now you’re all over the importance. accuracy and finality of “album charts”?

Do us all a favour and make up your mind. When Melvis shits the bed with a release, the charts aren’t a true reflection of musical success. ...but when you want to call a “compilation” an “album”, they’re spot on.

You’re an absolute riot, kiddo.
Might I refer you to the word ‘album’ in the OED. Reading the spew you splash over this site, I suspect you’re not a higher authority.

Swords is a f***ing album. The Now compilations are f***ing albums. All f***ing albums are compilations of some sort, if they weren’t they wouldn’t be f***ing albums—as the process is f***ing definitive.

Might I refer you to the word ‘album’ in the OED. Reading the spew you splash over this site, I suspect you’re not a higher authority.

Swords is a f***ing album. The Now compilations are f***ing albums. All f***ing albums are compilations of some sort, if they weren’t they wouldn’t be f***ing albums—as the process is f***ing definitive.
I'm glad that's all cleared up now. :)

Try to relax, son. No need to blow a gasket.

Swords is a f***ing album. The Now compilations are f***ing albums. All f***ing albums are compilations of some sort, if they weren’t they wouldn’t be f***ing albums—as the process is f***ing definiti
OED? Fake news, son. They’re like the f***ing Wiki of the English language, these days. Have you seen the 2020 additions? Many apply to you!

awfy, adj.: “Terrible, dreadful

chichi, n.2: “Usually in plural: a woman’s breasts. Also occasionally in singular: a breast.”

e-waste, n.: “Worthless or inferior electronic text or content.”

mentionitis, n.: “Originally: a tendency to mention something for the sake of comprehensiveness or exhaustiveness, rather than relevance.

Need I go on?

Son, you’re trying to run with wolves, when you can’t even figure out how to piss with puppies. You’re a lost, ridiculous soul who uses weak, personal insults to compensate for a lack of taste and knowledge of the fine arts. If you’re so hell and bent on dwelling up Melvis’ asshole, simply just keep your craw up there. You’ve NOTHING to offer anyone in the real world. ...and your attempts at wit are the tiresome diatribes of a tiny mind.

OED? Fake news, son. They’re like the f***ing Wiki of the English language, these days. Have you seen the 2020 additions? Many apply to you!

awfy, adj.: “Terrible, dreadful

chichi, n.2: “Usually in plural: a woman’s breasts. Also occasionally in singular: a breast.”

e-waste, n.: “Worthless or inferior electronic text or content.”

mentionitis, n.: “Originally: a tendency to mention something for the sake of comprehensiveness or exhaustiveness, rather than relevance.

Need I go on?

Son, you’re trying to run with wolves, when you can’t even figure out how to piss with puppies. You’re a lost, ridiculous soul who uses weak, personal insults to compensate for a lack of taste and knowledge of the fine arts. If you’re so hell and bent on dwelling up Melvis’ asshole, simply just keep your craw up there. You’ve NOTHING to offer anyone in the real world. ...and your attempts at wit are the tiresome diatribes of a tiny mind.
Yes, if you ignore dictionary definitions and suppose that the sun revolves around you, you can decree anything so. You’re not the first prick to to get aroused by such thoughts.

It was a great day when Morrissey wiped shit like you off his shoes. The fan base now breathes clean air.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom