Fiona Dodwell / Tremr.com: "Muslims stand with Morrissey" (December 5, 2019)

fzeypcwebfne3z9iaqjy.jpg

Excerpt:

"The upcoming Morrissey exhibition, "To Morrissey, With Love," shows us that the perpetually offended are wasting their time...

There has been a constant carousel of headlines about Morrissey in recent years, and unfortunately much of them have not been about the music - which is still captivating his audience across the globe. Instead of the lavish praise kindly afforded to some performers in the music industry (merely for just being there and turning up, it seems) Morrissey has faced constant criticisms, usually created by those who have misunderstood the man and his meanings – or perhaps, more sinisterly, those who want to paint him in this light for the sake of selling a story. "

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/muslims-stand-with-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
S’all you’ve got?

Not a single shred to back your comments, or answer my basic questions on your own comments?

You are tinier than I had first thought, from the now, overused vibrato.

Nothing?

Hoffman has nothing, other than anaemic replies. He’s another self-delusional “defender” of England colonised in his very easily led mind by Yank bigots who can Cambridge Analytica for their grooming purposes.
No wonder the tantrums ensure whenever he’s skewered with hard truths about himself he knows can’t deny. It’s to be expected. He’s just a wet wipe, and nothing more.

f***ing “European”. Please, son. Europe wants NOTHING to do with you. ...and you’d want nothing to do with them, if you could defend yourselves without massive aid from the people you’re yapping on a about.

Simmer the f*** down, Nancy.

Some people’s ancestors were quick, witty and tough as nails. They had the balls to go and made the best of new opportunities.

Not yours though, huh? Still wallowing and bitching from the mire. Lol!
Is that why you americans lost every war and even lied about winning one or two where masses of dead losers were shipped back home?

You look to China for the things that you need and your meds are canadian.

LOL

You look alright in that red canada goose jacket!

God bless us, every one.

...even the glass-housed, pebble-throwing slugs - who’re surrounded by the inevitable but can’t see the outcome for the anger.

Your own fear and loathing will kill you, if you’re not careful.

All the best, love. Xo

Nicely said. But you’ve omitted to mention that he lashes out because he’s powerless to change the things he hates. Somebody ought to give the little boy a pack of aspic soap for Xmas, such is his desperate need to stay preserved in the past.

I see that @Nerak - formerly known as @reelfountain - still hasn’t given a reply to the most recent point made on the Thelma Houston thread. By just doing that, you’ve confirmed yourself to be one and the same. An open secret known to many.
What’s up, our little piece of chicken? Far too shook to say what you truly think, now that you stand exposed for who we know you to be? You can’t say you were never warned in the past, Karen. We’ll just leave at that for now, ok?

If the point was 'Hope Not Hate have a file on me' & the 'UK working-class is being assailed by Zionists' then I thought I'd just leave it to merrily piss in the wind.

If it was something else, then I haven't seen it, but I'm sure I would be shook.

Many ‘fans’ bought Morrissey as a brand. They didn’t have to understand what he was singing about because simply buying the records was apparently a legible sign with social efficacy.

It's strange the things you notice over time; certain ppl on here have their favourite words.

I think yours is 'efficacy'.

Yep on here there's a pattern wrt threads:
  • Opening post
  • Skinny receives alarm notification (day or night) in the bed-sit
  • Skinny logs in, copies 'n' pastes hatred from extensive archive catalogue of evil response(s) - must mention key words: (Narcissist, racist, apologist, or any other 'ist' he can lay his hands on...oh & 'bigot'...these are all ready to hand)
  • Skinny logs out, then logs back in as one of multiple pseudonyms, &/or an 'anonymous' ID; keyboard at the ready, fingers poised, waiting eagerly
  • Moz defenders defend/counter with 'facts' & common sense
  • Vile insult stuff part 1
  • Mandatory racist related stuff - generally 'out of context' stuff which crosses many geographical boundaries, including Caribbean related proverbs/localised sayings
  • Vile insult stuff part 2
  • Serious comments & factual info argument part 1, which are largely ignored
  • Skinny pseudonym/anon evil defence & copies n pastes archive 'out of context' counter argument
  • Vile insults part 3
  • Mods start censoring any attack aimed at Skinny
  • Serious comments & factual info argument part 2, which are (again) largely ignored
  • Boredom
  • Thread dies
  • Rinse & repeat until next time
Very amusing and quite correct

If the point was 'Hope Not Hate have a file on me' & the 'UK working-class is being assailed by Zionists' then I thought I'd just leave it to merrily piss in the wind.

If it was something else, then I haven't seen it, but I'm sure I would be shook.

I can assail
While wearing very nice jewelery...

But I've never had the pleasure
Of seeing a girl expose her treasure
To piss in the wind
To piss in the wind

Pretzel talk.

Yep on here there's a pattern wrt threads:
  • Opening post
  • Skinny receives alarm notification (day or night) in the bed-sit
  • Skinny logs in, copies 'n' pastes hatred from extensive archive catalogue of evil response(s) - must mention key words: (Narcissist, racist, apologist, or any other 'ist' he can lay his hands on...oh & 'bigot'...these are all ready to hand)
  • Skinny logs out, then logs back in as one of multiple pseudonyms, &/or an 'anonymous' ID; keyboard at the ready, fingers poised, waiting eagerly
  • Moz defenders defend/counter with 'facts' & common sense
  • Vile insult stuff part 1
  • Mandatory racist related stuff - generally 'out of context' stuff which crosses many geographical boundaries, including Caribbean related proverbs/localised sayings
  • Vile insult stuff part 2
  • Serious comments & factual info argument part 1, which are largely ignored
  • Skinny pseudonym/anon evil defence & copies n pastes archive 'out of context' counter argument
  • Vile insults part 3
  • Mods start censoring any attack aimed at Skinny
  • Serious comments & factual info argument part 2, which are (again) largely ignored
  • Boredom
  • Thread dies
  • Rinse & repeat until next time

Sounds about right.

Oh well, I guess it gets him through his day & keeps him off the street.

It's strange the things you notice over time; certain ppl on here have their favourite words.

I think yours is 'efficacy'.
Quite correct! And some on here are noticing that this site is of growing interest to beings who’ve never, ever, had an interest in Morrissey.

‘Strange the things you notice over time.’

Is that why you americans lost every war and even lied about winning one or two where masses of dead losers were shipped back home?

You look to China for the things that you need and your meds are canadian.

LOL

You look alright in that red canada goose jacket!
^This f***ing clown...

“...you Americans.”

You don’t have the foggiest clue where I’m from, or why you’re not goose-stepping across London bridge in a state-provided Hugo Boss skirt, Sally.

Half of the world came to your country’s aid, during the bleakest points in the history of your nation - during 2 wars. 2 wars you had no means of winning. Of course, the “you” is generalized, as you’ve never served, been off the island, or out of your single-mom’s tenement basement - for that matter.

Not a single sole on this planet owes a thing to a lippy, ignorant English millennial without a shred of knowledge on history.

Your grandfather would be ashamed of you, were he alive today. Mine would whip your sorry-ass, have you digging your own ditch and saying “thank-you” before slapping your smug-SLUG-mug into the hole.

Mind your f***ing manners.

Quite correct! And some on here are noticing that this site is of growing interest to beings who’ve never, ever, had an interest in Morrissey.

‘Strange the things you notice over time.’
Spot-on. There are 3 types of people here.

- People who once adored Morrissey and what they perceived him to be, who’ve realized they were duped.

- People who were duped but “need to cling to something”

- People - unborn when the Smiths were a band or when Morrissey went solo. People who heard of Morrissey through his comments, disseminated via social media and latched onto them like maggots on rotting flesh.

Oh! ...and vegans. Lapping up the spoon-fed sludge and tossing their wallets at a fraudulent marketeer, as a means of cementing their belonging to a tribe. ...but that’s a lot that will take care of itself.

- People who once adored Morrissey and what they perceived him to be, who’ve realized they were duped.

- People - unborn when the Smiths were a band or when Morrissey went solo. People who heard of Morrissey through his comments, disseminated via social media and latched onto them like maggots on rotting flesh.

Oh! ...and vegans. Lapping up the spoon-fed sludge and tossing their wallets at a fraudulent marketeer, as a means of cementing their belonging to a tribe. ...but that’s a lot that will take care of itself.

It's not his fault if some fans wanted a cult leader. He writes & sings songs that people can like or not like. No one has been duped.

It's not his fault if some fans wanted a cult leader. He writes & sings songs that people can like or not like. No one has been duped.
He basically stands accused of not turning the ‘duped’ daft away.

So 4 types then...

What about those unduped but love Moz & his music regardless of what the trolls peddle on this shit site?...so that'll be 5 types at least, & I've not done thinking yet...i reckon there'll be 10 types.

What about those unduped but love Moz & his music regardless of what the trolls peddle on this shit site?...so that'll be 5 types at least, & I've not done thinking yet...i reckon there'll be 10 types.
I make it 11, possibly 12.

Update: I’ve just dreamt up a 13th type.

^This f***ing clown...

“...you Americans.”

You don’t have the foggiest clue where I’m from, or why you’re not goose-stepping across London bridge in a state-provided Hugo Boss skirt, Sally.

Half of the world came to your country’s aid, during the bleakest points in the history of your nation - during 2 wars. 2 wars you had no means of winning. Of course, the “you” is generalized, as you’ve never served, been off the island, or out of your single-mom’s tenement basement - for that matter.

Not a single sole on this planet owes a thing to a lippy, ignorant English millennial without a shred of knowledge on history.

Your grandfather would be ashamed of you, were he alive today. Mine would whip your sorry-ass, have you digging your own ditch and saying “thank-you” before slapping your smug-SLUG-mug into the hole.

Mind your f***ing manners.
You americans who are europeans if we talk about white people have no clue where you come from until one day you find out and start crying about it and just have to go home on a visit.

LOL

Americans need to update their 80's view on the world from a time when Dallas and american oil was still a thing.

But you are so god damn cute when you argue with open mouths chewing a burger. Just wanna squeeze those big fat baby cheeks.

So mad you could run to Walmart to buy Snickers.

You americans who are europeans if we talk about white people have no clue where you come from until one day you find out and start crying about it and just have to go home on a visit.

LOL

Americans need to update their 80's view on the world from a time when Dallas and american oil was still a thing.

But you are so god damn cute when you argue with open mouths chewing a burger. Just wanna squeeze those big fat baby cheeks.

So mad you could run to Walmart to buy Snickers.

You UK cucks need to take your babushakas to the laundry FFS:lbf:

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom